My cool custom Hawk

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: My cool custom Hawk

Post by sirch345 »

apezman07 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:01 pm
sirch345 wrote: Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:13 pm Welcome aboard :thumbup:

Please respect our forum rules, especially rule (11)

11. Due to abuse of the Sales and Wants section by some previous new members, it is now mandatory that you have 50 posts before you are allowed to post in that section of the forum. Anybody trying to get around this by posting sales in the wrong place will have their posts deleted, try it a second time and their account will be deleted automatically. No questions asked. Also, posting trivial posts just to reach the 50 will also result in your account being deleted.

Rule (11) taken from this link that can be found in "The Welcome Inn" near the top of that section:- viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19054

Participate in our forum so we can get to know you a little and 50 posts will soon be reached,

Chris (Admin).
I'm not selling anything ???
I'm showing off my bike
We used to run this site for many years with no rules, but of course some (only a few as usual) had to take advantage of that and spoil it for the rest.

Providing you abide by rule (11) as I posted above regarding selling and buying, there is no problem if you wish to advertise parts on here for sale once you've reached 50 posts,

Chris.
Japcati

Re: My cool custom Hawk

Post by Japcati »

Fair play to you for the build.
I'd say the wheels alone save a fair bit of weight.