Tubeless Tyre Valves

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
mjvw

Tubeless Tyre Valves

Post by mjvw »

Looking to replace my Tubeless Tyre Valves would like 90 degree ones, question is what size honda service manuel just says valve rim (Dunlop).
Some are rubber pull through or nut on top of rim or below rim.
Would love the forums feedback or suestions on tried and tested kit.
:D
Storming About :thumbup:
xeris

Re: Tubeless Tyre Valves

Post by xeris »

https://www.nomartirechanger.com/vs-90-black-10mm.html
Have been using these for a number of years. No problems with the fitment into the wheel. I'm guessing you'll be able to find a similar stem on your side of the pond.
A word of caution, my fault for being to cheep, I went through four tire changes on the rear without changing the valve stem. I did develop a leak near the end of life on that fourth rear tyer change. In the future I'll be fitting fresh stems on every new tyer.
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”
~ Mark Twain
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

the 90 deg bolt up valves are a great mod, as it makes checking / adjusting the tyre pressure so much easier. I cant help you with the specification as My local tyre place fitted mine when I was in getting new rubber, but I suspect they are an industry standard, as the tyre shop only had a rage of colours, not a range of sizes
AMcQ
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

AMCQ46 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:46 pm the 90 deg bolt up valves are a great mod, as it makes checking / adjusting the tyre pressure so much easier. I cant help you with the specification as My local tyre place fitted mine when I was in getting new rubber, but I suspect they are an industry standard, as the tyre shop only had a rage of colours, not a range of sizes
Mine was the same......just had the tire shop fit the bolt on ones. They do make pressure checks much easier and never need replacing :thumbup:
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
mjvw

Post by mjvw »

Started sorting spare rear wheel for powder coating, rear rim valve was marked TR412 (now removed from hole and to be replaced) Bearings came out no problem.
Google say's TR412
This will fit on most rims with an 11.5mm (.453") valve stem hole.
So that said I am on the lookout for 11.5mm 90 degree valves bolt on top if possible, Yep looking forward to easier tyre pressure checks thanks for the info all. :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

That sounds like a good idea for my bike (angled valves for the rims) :thumbup:

Chris.
mjvw

Post by mjvw »

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Check size, there are two stem sizes of valve.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Thanks for the information guy's :thumbup:

Chris.