Braided Hoses.....

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
essexbloke

Braided Hoses.....

Post by essexbloke »

Question possibly for Del.........(or anyone else that can help)

The BMF show is just round the corner, and i've almost convinced the wife to let me fit a full set of braided hoses..+..should be able to haggle a show special price.

what do i need to get for the front & rear brakes??? (full set)

Can you provide me with a shopping list to take to the show?

Del, on the basis that you'll be fitting them (in your spare time) is there anything i should get specially, (without breaking the Bank Managers heart)

Thanks.
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

yeah mate,

don't bother buying them at any show as they are never the right length, think they make then an inch longer and they never fit properly. I will make them from scratch to length on the bike. Go for 1 line to the right caliper and then a link across to the left caliper from the right - behind the forks.

Del.
essexbloke

Post by essexbloke »

Make from scratch.....??? can you do that then???

Do you buy long lengths of hose and cut to the right length then???

if so, what we looking at cost (approx).....

also, (not specifically related), but i told you we were of to Assen this year for the GP, but for peace of mind, i'd like to get you to give the ole gal a once over for the trip..... (can you do the bike as well :wink: )

not going til 25th June so nearer the time would be ok.....

Cheers....
delmeekc

Post by delmeekc »

yeah from hose and stuff. I'll get a price soon, well busy today, woke up to a knackered boiler (not jen), great.

yep no probs on d checking over.

Del.