hi all ( Again )

General Biker Banter
chuxsta

hi all ( Again )

Post by chuxsta »

hi every one,

im back again,
been a freaking crazy past 6months, maybe more since i was on here.
and spent the last few days reading over what i have missed.

have basicaly moved house and in with my girlfriend and her son in april this year..
no longer do i roam the midlands and welsh borders looking for boyracers to taunt at traffic lights..
im now living in the northeast in stockton.
still got the storm and loving the new playground, yorkshire runs, helmsley whitby hawes runs etc and many more roads to find...

have been busy with the blue bullet since last on.
thanks to sirch345 have swapped out the CCTs and as far as i can tell no bent valves.
did that today.
have been polishing like a mad man.. me loves the smell of autosol in the mornings. napalm is for pussies... but wheels and both foot rest hangers look mint now.. can do my hair in them..
carbon front mudguard ( not sure about it might sell it and put original back on, opinions welcome)
spacer in rear shock, tweaked suspension LOTs
soaked blue anodised pazzo levers in oven cleaner to make them sexy silver ( should have stuck with silver from the get go)
some silver mesh in front air intakes ( just cause it looks nice )
stormtrooper69

Re: hi all ( Again )

Post by stormtrooper69 »

looks nice bike.
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Nice mate, good to see you back online. Get rid of the carbon mate and go back to the other one, at least imho. If you are going to go with carbon you need loads of it!
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

stormtrooper69 wrote:looks nice bike.
thanks, still needs lots of work though :lol:
see your a local, you use the northukbikers forum or teeside bikers forum at all?
they have arranged a ride out this sunday maybe stopping at the bikewise show in durham for junk food and cups o tea.
Jonesey

Post by Jonesey »

I have put a carbon guard on my red vtr, and i think it looks cool.
Even better when I matched it with a carbon hugger! try it- you'll love it.
Chris.
Unus Dies Gingiber Mos Hereditas Orbis terrarum.
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

FirestormMike wrote:Just round the corner from you in Hartburn matey.
cool, you still got the trick storm? would love to see it in the flesh..
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

mellis wrote:Nice mate, good to see you back online. Get rid of the carbon mate and go back to the other one, at least imho. If you are going to go with carbon you need loads of it!
yeah thats what my thought was, but need to convince the Mrs that spending an extra £50 on an item to match the front so it looks nice is gonna be a tough one.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome back Chuxsta.

Glad too hear you got your CCT's sorted OK. Your bike is looking really good, I don't half like that colour blue :thumbup: I think you did the right thing with the levers and I like the silver mesh in the air intakes too.

IMHO I think the front mudguard looks alright with the carbon cans,

Chris.
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Alright mate looking good now that but that front mudgaurd would look really good on mine so if you do decide to sell let me know.

Could sell the front and put the money from that to a carbon hugger oh wait a minute i'll get my coat :lol:
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

BUG*ER

just went out with the mrs on the back for a pootle round to see a friend for their birthday and came off on a roundabout..

was going round it then all of a sudden the bike just tipped over, dont know if i was close to the kerb while leaning over or what..
its smashed in the engine casing on the right side, and made a genral mess all down that side..

while i was slipping every in oil trying to pick it up 20 plus people must of just drove past..
then a few people stopped to help and thankfully one of them was a bike shop owner with a trailer on his car who gave me a lift back with the bike..

mrs is in hospital having her knee x rayed at the moment.
i have a bruised finger..

cant believe it,, just spend foooking loads on making sure it wont break down and genral servicing and this happens..
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

8O Sorry to hear that mate, real shame about your bike,..hopefully the mrs knee wont be badly damaged if at all,...remember...it could have been worse :!:
Stevie
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

sh1t mate, that is crap news. I hope that it comes together alright for you. Hope the missus is ok. How much damage is there to the motor?
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

FirestormMike wrote:Ah ffs.. Hope the Mrs is ok and glad you walked away from it.
If you need a hand sorting the bike, giz a shout.
Whereabouts did it happen ?
ingleby barwick roundabout, the one near the trading estate.
not sure what to do about the bike to be honest, im wombles with out it and had a second interview for a job in darlington thursday and they are phoning me 2morrow to let me know if i have it..
i need it but cant get there now..

mrs is so so,, she is laid up in bed right now on mass amounts of codine. no breaks just a wombles knee.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Oh sh1t Chuxsta :eek2 Glad too hear you and the Mrs are OK-ish but that still sucks,

Chris.
kevg

Post by kevg »

Welcome back chuxsta...sorry to hear about the off thats a bit sh1t. hope you get it all fixed up again soon, that goes for the gf as well.
cheerz

kev