led's

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: led's

Post by sirch345 »

Many thanks Clive for posting that video, that's brilliant :thumbup: It sounds amazing 8) 8)

I can well imagine you do get a big grin when you fire her up :D

Interesting to hear what you done to her and what you hope to in the future. I didn't know the later GT's had chromed bores and needed cast rings.

I have strayed over to the gt550.com site before, but now you've posted it I go and have another look.

Cheers,

Chris.
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Clive.
Now that you have so many limbs missing and are suffering from blackouts due to blood loss I think you should sell it...............to me!!! :wink:
I loved the Suzi triples. Always wanted a GT380 as my mates had them. I had the GT 250 M at that time. :plainsmile
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
cliveyandrews

Post by cliveyandrews »

PMSL - Thanks guys - I worry sometimes I may be a bit geeky in my love of theRam Air GT's (everyone wants a Kettle) - nice to see I'm not the only one!
=====================================================

Audi, Vide, Tace
aurantiacus tempestas es ocius

=====================================================
pariah

Post by pariah »

Nice job that.

I actually have removed the piolt light bulb, mounted a small white led strobe that flashes at 6 time per second. Looks real good, dont know how long it will be before I get pulled over though.
Mind you if push bikes are allowed to use flashing lights for saftey reasons, then why carn,t any one on a mototcycle use it for this reason. As long as it,s not taken over the top I see no problem.
forde

Post by forde »

sorry to bust your bubble pariah but im pretty sure push bikes actually arent technically allowed to use flashing lights on the road.

thet gt550 sounds class my mate had a knackered old one he got for a few hundred to use as a hack and it sounded amazing he blew the engine though... its still lying out his back

there are a couple i see around here in restored condition too