Operation Storm summer meet-up- details

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tony.mon

Operation Storm summer meet-up- details

Post by tony.mon »

It's got too confusing reading all through the main thread, so here are the details for the Op Storm 23rd-25th July meetup.

it's at The Victoria Biker's Pub, Coalville, Leics.

Here's their website link:
http://www.vicbikerspub.co.uk/

Some are going Fri Night, as there's a tribute band on, some can only get there Saturday, and one or two will just drop in Sunday morning.

But your'e welcome to come, whether you do some or all of the event.

The pub caters for tents, or you can crash on the floor of the hall, after the bands have finished.

We have spoken about taking a mobile Dyno, as a member has one lying around :D but have yet to hear back from the pub as to whether this will be permitted, sent another e-mail today.
I'll post here as soon as I know.

It would be useful if you could post ON THE MAIN THREAD, NOT HERE if you're coming, what nights and whether you'll take a tent or use the hall, as then we can let the pub know for catering purposes.

Keep an eye on the main thread for group ride-up times and days, if you want to join in then you'll be welcome.
Just follow the bloke with the Satnav!

We'll probably have a ride-out Saturday afternoon, for anyone who wants to, but not compulsory, of course.

Food's available at the pub or nearby, and there are also local B+B's or hotel/pubs if you'd prefer a bit more comfort.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Re: Operation Storm summer meet-up- details

Post by MacV2 »

Bump-ity-bump,

........ as someone asked where & when ect & i'm bored at the mo & in fact not going so dont know why i've bothered really you only had to look down the bloody list to find this post still at least i'll have the forum to myself whilst your all away having a feckin knees up not that i'm jelouse or anything bastids the lot of ya..........................................rant rant ect ect :beer: :beer: :beer: :thumbup: :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbdown:

Oh & another thing BEHAVE the lot of ya I don't want to hear any of this......... :Banned:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

MacV2 wrote: BEHAVE the lot of ya I don't want to hear any of this......... :Banned:
well i'm on 9 points & went through a gatso yesterday doing about 95 lol so might as well have some fun eh! :oops:
crouton em. theyll never take me alive :Ball Kick:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Just appeal, tell em ya need ya licence for your job,and if you lose that they`ll have to pay benefits out for ya to survive, and you`ll get a big fine , 12 points and a final chance....been there and done that years ago. i got away with 95 in a 40 8O 8O (3 points and a fixed fine :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: )
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

should be ok tbh, braked hard as i could and didnt see a flash but it was daylight....
3 of the points are due to come off in august and iirc you have to tot up 12 points in 2 yrs to get a ban?
cant go through life worrying about sh1t like that anyway :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Find the camera and check through the glass to see if there was actually a camera installed. A lot don't as there are more boxes than cameras but they still flash! :shh:
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

3 years :thumbdown:

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/Dr ... DG_4022550
benny hedges wrote:should be ok tbh, braked hard as i could and didnt see a flash but it was daylight....
3 of the points are due to come off in august and iirc you have to tot up 12 points in 2 yrs to get a ban?
cant go through life worrying about sh1t like that anyway :biggrin
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

well hopefully they wont be able to find me then cos when i crashed it the reg plate hadn't been added to dvla database.
plod said i wasnt insured, even tho i had a cert with the new reg on...
and again when i tried to notify the colour change they sent the form back saying it wasn't recognised, though i have the new docs, mot & form authorising getting plates made off them :confused
kin nobs! :biggrin
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

benny hedges wrote:
MacV2 wrote: BEHAVE the lot of ya I don't want to hear any of this......... :Banned:
well i'm on 9 points & went through a gatso yesterday doing about 95 lol so might as well have some fun eh! :oops:
crouton em. theyll never take me alive :Ball Kick:
I wasn't refering to speeding!!

I'm thinking along the lines of drunken debauchery, rape & pillaging that sort of thing!! :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: = trouble of some sort i'm sure!!

Sheep shaging, I belive is still a crime in this country & no i'm not an expert on the subject & have no personal expirience in the world of beastiality before anyone mentions it.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

MacV2 wrote:
Sheep shaging, I belive is still a crime in this country
8O since when?

is it still ok to have oral sex with a sheep tho?
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

benny hedges wrote:
MacV2 wrote:
Sheep shaging, I belive is still a crime in this country
8O since when?

is it still ok to have oral sex with a sheep tho?

8O 8O 8O Why on Earth would you want to suck on a sheep????
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Female sheep, obviously.

Nothing wrong with Benny........
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

EWE!!!! thats perverse. :sheep shagger:
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Everyone getting excited, it's not long now to the long awaited meeting.... :beer:
marlbororman

Post by marlbororman »

Getting very near :biggrin :biggrin