demon tweeks

Best deals in town
r4vtr

demon tweeks

Post by r4vtr »

used these for years with cars and bike parts .always had good service but recentley the service has gone to the dogs. ordered some pro bolts over 2 month ago now still not received them so phoned to complain n just got an oh well nevermind will re order you some more as these must be lost in the system .will be a few more weeks not what i call great service. i was also there last week to get some new tyres phones for price and to make sure what i wanted was availible wich they were the bloke on the phone said ye come down can do them for you today only to arive and be told that there wasnt any body there who could do bike tyres today please call again in the week (about 45 miles away) so they can stick it up there butt will not be using again .
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
benny hedges

Re: demon tweeks

Post by benny hedges »

r4vtr wrote:pro bolts
ebay m8 same item, same quality, cheaper and delivered in days, any colour :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
r4vtr

Post by r4vtr »

ye wish id done that in the first place. paid for them now so to late i also paid cash so not worth the trip there to cancel order n to pick cash up ah well they lost a lot of trade off me now
97 model ,black, plus 2 rear sprocket ,double bubble screen ,rentec sports rack.......much more to come
adam

Post by adam »

Try Bryn Tyres near Mold. They carry a huge stock and have a good rep for looking after your rims (fnarr, fnarr :lol: )
Why not fit your own? Easy peasy with the right kit and you usually get a discount if you just buy the rubber without fitting.
Here's my bead breaker made from scrap - cost nowt 8)
Always be the person your dog thinks you are.