OMG - In the words of Deep Purple "What's Going On Here?"

General Biker Banter
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

OMG - In the words of Deep Purple "What's Going On Here?"

Post by RedStormV »

OMG!

What the hell's been going on here?!?!?

By the looks of that thread (What shall I do while I wait for my VTR to arrive) it should have been stopped in its tracks (Closed) or removed (it now has) before getting to personal snipes and especially before KAZ got to feeling she had to remove herself from the forum! They ceratinly have before on the infrequent times a thread has got out of hand.

I can see both sides of the argument and really feel that VTRYorks tried to stop it without success.

I don't know what the recent bannings were all about as I've not been on for ages I must say though of all the forums I've been on, vtr1000.org has always been a very friendly, welcoming place that has thankfully manage to avoid a lot of the childishness and agro of many a 'general' bike forum.

IMO that is why so many people, like KAZ and other long standing members have stuck around long after they have parted company with their beloved Storms and SPs. It's a nice place to be.

I notice that Rules have now been posted in announcements and I've read them. I don't know whether this is now a legal requirement or not, or something which has been done due to some previous alleged indiscretions. I do know that if followed to the letter, there would be a lot less posts on here, but perhaps that's where the 'Moderators' come in.

I for one am saddened by KAZs departure and hope that one day she'll feel differently and return.

Besides, who's going to keep a track of and announce all the birthdays now? Huh? Huh?

Well that's my 2 penneth, I did think, 'least said, soonest mended' but couldn't see Kaz leave without a fond farewell.

Thank you for all the time you've sacrificed to help keep this forum a nice place to be, for all your help to new members and your posts in general.

We'll miss you KAZ.