Hello, everyone, this is your action news reporter with all the news
that is news across the nation, on the scene at the supermarket. There
seems to have been some disturbance here. Pardon me, sir, did you see
what happened?

(Witness):
Yeah, I did. I's standin' overe there by the tomaters, and here he
come, running through the pole beans, through the fruits and vegetables,
nekkid as a jay bird. And I hollered over t' Ethel, I said, "Don't
look, Ethel!" But it's too late, she'd already been incensed.

(Chorus)
Here he comes, Boogity, Boogity
There he goes, Boogity, Boogity
And he ain't wearin' no clothes
:lol:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Kev L

Re: GRAINSTORM....2012 Workshopday. 16th June

Post by Kev L »

Mate you are showing your age there!!!!! :lol:

Mac I chose to park my bike away from the others, didn't want any of the other colours cooties jumping onto my baby.
I have also instructed solicitors as I suffered bloody sunburn to my neck and I didn't receive any warning of the risk of such incident from the organiser and proprietor.
And I must say you were very nasty to the God squad, you may find you are under a curse from the Big Man (no not BSM you berk!). I think the curse is already working, look at the colour of your bike!!
:wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Kev L wrote:Mate I suffered bloody sunburn to my neck
That was gritblasting from the wind.

I got something in my eye, turned out in the end it was my finger, poking out bits of Grain.

Didn't rain all day, though, so major result.

As I'd been working in my garage all week on Masterdave's bike, my rugby shirt had become a little soiled.
I chose to wear it to the ws day anyway, partly as a badge of honour, and partly because I couldn't be bothered putting on a nice clean fresh one then getting greasy and oily all day anyway.
Imagine my surprise when I caught someone (who can for the purposes of this report remain nameless) using it to clean their bike?

Actually, the best bit was the long drawn out pause while he waited for me to say "only joking", but then realised that I wasn't........a gift without price, those opportunities on't come along very often.
Even got offered a new top as a replacement, but it would only get oily and greasy anyway, like pretty much all of the other clothes I wear....actually I might even start cleaning my own bike by just rubbing my clothing on it- but upon consideration this may be misconstrued by onlookers.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

At least your clothing now matches your bike old chap!!!!
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:Mate you are showing your age there!!!!! :lol:

Mac I chose to park my bike away from the others, didn't want any of the other colours cooties jumping onto my baby.
I have also instructed solicitors as I suffered bloody sunburn to my neck and I didn't receive any warning of the risk of such incident from the organiser and proprietor.
And I must say you were very nasty to the God squad, you may find you are under a curse from the Big Man (no not BSM you berk!). I think the curse is already working, look at the colour of your bike!!
:wave:
Kev, the judge will just laugh you out of court. When we show him transcripts from this here forum regarding the expertly performed anti rain dance by your good self. We the defence may in fact request a live performance in the court room.

I felt I handled the god squad quite fairly TBH. I simply pointed out that I didn't believe in god, I worship the Storm & this is my church. Then Tony raised the question of recycled paper & pointed out that trees were gods work to, Mr god squad then started to argue that he couldn't not believe in god & then say trees are gods work too.I then pointed out that Tony hadn't said he didn't believe in god that was me. At this point I walked away as I was laughing too much to get the words ''Feck off, your trespassing, get orff my land!'' out.

It was funny though.

Bit like your sunburn, must have made the journey home quicker,adding that little bit of Red to you.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:lol: :lol:
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

Great day Mac, many thanks for the hospitality.

BTW, that yellow bike isn't mine, it's the right yellow though. I think that was, oh gawd, ummm, names have gone again! Thingy! It was thingy's!

My flying banana was delayed in Essex waiting for those red ones from Witham :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

It belongs to Fireball XL5 I believe.
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

That's the chappy (I think). His bike avoided the spanners, but he got straight into it by helping me with my CCTs. Ripped the tank off before I could even say "Hang on, let me get y lid off and stop the engine first!".
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Here you go then, wear them with pride -

Thanks again Mac
:thumbup:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:Here you go then, wear them with pride -

Thanks again Mac
:thumbup:
No Worries Kev, thanks for coming & I'm not even going to say anything about adding Red, Yellow & Black to your bike to make it go faster Ok.

Mac XXX's
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i thought i'd join in to..... :thumbup:
cheers for the stickers supermac...
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

You know Mac I thought those would be the comments as I was sticking them on but they do look very nice on the screen.
:beer:
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

Looks good there Marty, only one problem... That's where the pineapple was supposed to go!
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Top day Mac, and great to meet so many fellow stormers, and put faces to names,

Cheers for all your help guys, you certainly know your stuff.

I now have nicley balanced carbs, a partly set up scottoiler ( need to get fitting kit), clean brake and clutch fluid and spot on front brakes now. :thumbup:

Sorry I missed the ride back with you all, but needed to get to the New Forest for pre booked meal.

Stickers were a nice touch too Mac :clap:

Hope to meet up with you all soon, as ride down was like rolling thunder with so many loud pipes :crazy:

Can't wait till the next one :D
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project