A Big Thanks to Mac of Grain

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

A Big Thanks to Mac of Grain

Post by VTRDark »

Macster, massive massive thank you for today and you hospitality. It turned out well in the end with the weather, I should have brought my kite. :lol: I'm mighty impressed with the Mac cave and it was nice to Frank :thumbup:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Thanks to everyone else and nice to meet those I've not met before, and the the rest of you. And extra special thanks goes out to Tony and Jonsey for your assistance. My brakes are spot on now. I've got to watch I don't lock the back wheel up, had a good one earlier :roll: I had a good tutorial on the insides of my callipers, can't believe how bad my old fluid was, It looked like toffee :eek2

I had a nice ride home, my bones are aching, saw neck, shoulders (from wind resistance) saw leg, knee and ankle, and me toes are throbbing (old wounds). I'm fooked, sat down, relaxed and now I can't get up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Arrrr....it was was a good day. :thumbup:

So what's next on me bike.... :roll: ..Ti Pro jet kit, Long stacks (thank's Kev :wink: ) Take me headers off and spray black, fix broken stud and redo the connections between my cans and header pipes, properly this time.

Let the games begin......

Have Fun. :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
agentpineapple

Re: A Big Thanks to Mac of Grain

Post by agentpineapple »

totally agree with carl, thankyou supermac top bloke :thumbup:
to the mac cave :biggrin
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fireballxl5

Post by fireballxl5 »

FIRST A BIG THANKS TO MAC FOR BEING A SUPER HOST ON THE SUNNY GRAIN WORKSHOP DAY TOP MAN :thumbup: THANKS TO ALL AND THE EXPERTS FOR MAKING IT A VERY PLEASANT DAY AND TO MARTY FOR KEEPING US ALL ENTERTAINED THANKS MATE THE COLOUR DEBATE STILL RUMBLES ON BUT IT DON'T MATER BECAUSE IN THE END WE ALL RIDE STORMS :D :D :D
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Thanks mac I wasnt there but looked a great day :thumbup: :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

What did we get, 17 Storms in the end?
Not a bad turnout, considering the forecasts for the few days previous.

Cheers Mac, hope there weren't too many oily/brake fluidy footprints on the carpets.

You're fixed up for biscuits now, though!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Cheer mac great day out, got mixed up with the rags for cleaning head covers, and got a sunburnt head in with the bargin :).

Say hello to frank from me and if you do a workshop day again ill bring him a cricket to eat.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:What did we get, 17 Storms in the end?
Not a bad turnout, considering the forecasts for the few days previous.

Cheers Mac, hope there weren't too many oily/brake fluidy footprints on the carpets.

You're fixed up for biscuits now, though!
Total was indeed 17..

Once again it was the unstoppable RED with 5 who came out on top

Yellows made a good effort with four but sill fell short of taking the win/draw by one.

In joint third place came Black & Blue but only on a judges decision due to variances of shade between the three blue bikes present & it was decided not to include the Teal as blue as it's more of a green really.

So bringing up the rear as per the norm was Silver all on it's own with one, OK it wasn't really on it's own as it had Teal for company.

Appeals on the above decision can be made in writing via this forum if you want to waste your time, unless a bribe is in the offering.

Glad to report that no oily footprints were found, so no balls were removed, thanks chaps. Some break fluid stains on the patio buy the drain/hosepipe/tap soon cleaned up on Sunday no problems. A few more where Carl was working on the drive way, but they just blend in with the oil stains from the neighbours car so they can stay.

Biscuits, tea bags & sausage rolls, I'm OK for thanks.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

StormingHonda wrote:Cheer mac great day out, got mixed up with the rags for cleaning head covers, and got a sunburnt head in with the bargin :).

Say hello to frank from me and if you do a workshop day again ill bring him a cricket to eat.
Cor one minuet your all moaning coz of the possibility of rain & the wind, next it's sunburnt this, sunburnt that.

What you should have done Storming, instead of using Tony's Sunday best for cleaning your head covers, was to have fashioned an Arab stylleee head/ noggin protector from it...that or asked me & I would have given you some sun cream for your bonce.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

MacV2 wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:Cheer mac great day out, got mixed up with the rags for cleaning head covers, and got a sunburnt head in with the bargin :).

Cor one minuet your all moaning coz of the possibility of rain & the wind, next it's sunburnt this, sunburnt that.

What you should have done Storming, instead of using Tony's Sunday best for cleaning your head covers, was to have fashioned an Arab stylleee head/ noggin protector from it...that or asked me & I would have given you some sun cream for your bonce.
Or used a head cover. The clue's in the name....
:lol:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.