My car was stolen last night - M521 AAR

General Biker Banter
Murv

My car was stolen last night - M521 AAR

Post by Murv »

Thieving wombling wombles

Blue Hilux Surf from the Sittingbourne area, neighbor spotted it driving off around midnight.

That's the family camping trip to the New Forest cancelled as even a Silver Storm probably won't tow the caravan down there :(
pete1781

Re: My car was stolen last night - M521 AAR

Post by pete1781 »

b8stard! I know just how ya feel mate, we had our house broken into a few things nicked and our new golf gti turbo taken off the driveway, about 5years ago now but I still curse them, robbing scum of the earth fiddler, we were unlucky as well, the car was found in reading burnt out a couple of days later, I only hope you get yours back mate, if you dont the best I can advise is give the insurance company as many good pbotos as you have of it, its another bargaining tool for getting a better settlement, hope it all gets sorted mate, b8stard make my piss fizz!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

For wombles sake what a shitter. Sorry to hear about that mate, not nice to have things nicked. It's probably joy riders and it will end up dumped somewhere. Lets hope the old bill find it and it's not too badly damaged. Did you have much left in the vehicle, fishing gear or whatever. Don't forget to try and claim for those extras. The only problem is claims = increase in premiums :(

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Sorry to hear that Murv. If it helps you can borrow my Vauxhall Signum so you don't miss the holiday, but I don't have a tow bar I'm afraid.
Hope your car turns up in reasonable nick, well certainly better than your Storm! Sorry couldn't help myself.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

:thumbdown:

string em up i say! little shits have have no consideration of the effect its has on peoples lives, ie the fact your kids/missus whatever may miss out on a holiday

:evil: :evil:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:Sorry to hear that Murv. If it helps you can borrow my Vauxhall Signum so you don't miss the holiday, but I don't have a tow bar I'm afraid.
Hope your car turns up in reasonable nick, well certainly better than your Storm! Sorry couldn't help myself.
nice gesture kev, much respect......... :thumbup:
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

thats terrible news murv, i'd go down the route of the middle east, you get caught steeling a motor you get your hand chopped off, theres no excuse for it i'm afraid, they are total scumbags with no morals what so ever....... :Stick1:
fingers crossed you get a happy ending tho :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Duffy1964

Post by Duffy1964 »

Gutted for you Merv, hope they catch them and chop their Bollo*ks off.
Top offer Kev :clap:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Whoh, bad news Dude. That's real shite news. :( I'm sorry that I can't help out with the loan of a vehicle in any way tow bar or not.

Can you not badger the insurance company for a hire vehicle? After all the years of paying the robbing b8stard you have more than paid for one!

However if you really want to camp out there's always me back garden. :wink:

Pitch fees are cheap but very little in the way of amenities....

+ 1 on the top offer from Kev, I knew he had a heart after all.

Mac
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Kants at least you got a fancy screen for the storm murv :thumbup:
Loud pipes save lives!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

There's a Top Gear feature - how may storms would it take to pull a caravan stagecoach style...

Hope your holiday works out!

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
fireballxl5

Post by fireballxl5 »

Sorry about your motor Murv the scum are everywhere they all need stringing up or worse if that's possible maybe catch them and send to Wimbledon and watch the tennis Hope you get something sorted and get away for your hols Good luck
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

hey Murv - sorry to hear that, echo everything others have said and hope you get sorted by the insurance for the holiday and the scummers get what's due.
adyf

Post by adyf »

sorry to here about your car mate,my wife and sister are coppers trust me they do there best to catch the
thieving scum ,we get loads of 4x4's stolen up here in north yorkshire,but they often find the b8stard and
they sometimes fall out of the cop van,clumbsy little buggers!hope you get it back.
all the best adyf
Murv

Post by Murv »

Many thanks all, really appreciate the kind words.
Kev, top offer mate, incredbily generous of you and greatly appreciated but we'll sort something out. What colour is it? oh, never mind :wink:

Just waiting for a call back from the Police now, a 4X4 has been found burning in Stockbury
In some ways I hope it is, I've never kept a car longer than 18 Months before but I would've had that one 5 Years in December. I serviced it religiously, always drove it under 60mph and really looked after it so not sure I'd want it back after the abuse the scumbags would've given it.

Thanks for the offer of the campsite Mac, very good of you mate but I've heard the pineapple fritters are a bit suspect?

thanks again,

Chris :)
Last edited by Murv on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.