My LOVELY new 2nd Shiney Storm curtsey of 'Marravtr'

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
marravtr

Re: My LOVELY new 2nd Shiney Storm curtsey of 'Marravtr'

Post by marravtr »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:Welcome back ABB, wondered where you had gone off to, and you have also answered the question as to which member had bought marra's bike. Only question left unanswered is what is marra getting next?Indeed?? What next for him???

Strange thing is I am up in your old neck of the woods this week with my bike..in Kirkcudbright!
so having dried out following the biblical deluge coming up on Monday, I just took my 16 yr old out on the back and we had a great run out Dalry over to thornhill then the Dalveen pass then back over to Leadhills and Wanlochead, back into Dumfries and the home via the coast road. Sun out but still f windy, but boy do I miss these roads :D Yep, all my old neck of the woods for sure, we used to live nr Auldgirth and I still have my Dentist in Thornhill believe it or not I'm going in Sept the long way to mams back in Ncle via thornhill..Mad I know, but he's brilliant and down here i've a 6-9mth wait just to be seen!!! I figured I'm going all the way up the M5/M6 to cut over to the NE I may as well just do it and head to mams from there..It's only cpl of times a yr..lol..
Will have to meet up in south Wales so you can show us the roads Down there. For sure, Dave is home in November and I hope to be picking up Marras bike next sort of 10-12 days ish n have to work out some logistics of how i'm picking it up etc..so yeah, that'll be good..

Oh and yellow ones are still faster :D

thread hijack!! sorry tracy, indeed whats next for marra, well had a look round on saturday and bought this!! :biggrin liked em when they first came out and have to say they've just got better looking over the yrs

yeh yeh ive been tango'd :lol: of course ORANGE is the fastest :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Got your email and that is a mighty fine looking bike! :clap: :clap: didn't take you long in the place then to come away with it after a supposedly 'look around' :lol: :lol: pml... Bet it shifts too being the thou....Nice :-) Been out all day so will try to get a look at the jacket tomorrow. :thumbup: .
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote: please get in touch as Dave on the look out for a newer model
well................................... :silent:
lovely bike tho... hope to catch up with you soon down taffville :thumbup:
Last edited by benny hedges on Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Ah the old smooth Mounsier Hedges chat up lines strike again. That must rank along with "you don't sweat much for a fat lass!" and "nice teeth darling, long time since I came across a set like those!".
You silver tongued devil you!!
:lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Anotherbikerbabe

benny hedges wrote:
Anotherbikerbabe wrote: please get in touch as Dave on the look out for a newer model
Anyone got a storm which is not exactly up to scratch or needs some tlc going a bit cheaper, let us know as Dave on the look out for something to do up. Cheers.
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anotherbikerbabe

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:
benny hedges wrote:
lovely bike tho... hope to catch up with you soon down taffville :thumbup:
Yeah for sure, there are a lot of folk this way on ride over to Aber etc and playerone goes up there a lot so bound to run into you sometime..
Squiffythewombat

Post by Squiffythewombat »

I Dont surpose anybody knows a good place to get the white number boards and decal sections? they look great! I too was eyeing this up on ebay before i got mine!

i went IL4 for "a change"....going to stick with V twins!
Squiffy_The_Wombat

Eagles may soar but wombats dont get sucked into jet engines!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Anotherbikerbabe are you using taptalk? Just wondering if you are having the same problem as scott02464 had when the site was updated with the posts doubling/tripling up when using quotes http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... lit=bbcode

:thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Anotherbikerbabe

cybercarl wrote:Anotherbikerbabe are you using taptalk? Just wondering if you are having the same problem as scott02464 had when the site was updated with the posts doubling/tripling up when using quotes http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... lit=bbcode

:thumbup:

(:-})
No, sorry that was my fault!! Maybe admin would be good enough to delete repeated posts!! lol
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

it's a blonde thing! :lol:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

benny hedges wrote:it's a blonde thing! :lol:
Benny, You didnt look blonde to me :lol:
AMcQ
Anotherbikerbabe

AMCQ46 wrote:
benny hedges wrote:it's a blonde thing! :lol:
Benny, You didnt look blonde to me :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: