Religion ??

General Biker Banter
NHSH

Re: Religion ??

Post by NHSH »

How that thread became politicized? I thought it was religion only? :) I guess in a way it is connected, as such, I must agree in the US religion is a sensitive issue, but not all Americans are religious, that would usually follow with education levels! Unfortunately this issue is inflated by the government it self for a reason.

I have never seen a single presidential candidate that visited a scientific convention for example, it doe's not do good for a political business. but they all go to church many times throughout the election period or whenever they need to show sympathy for the crowd, even Obama doe's the same, it's just part of doing business.

My personal take on this is that politicians even though not religious or not even believe in anything, intentionally cater to religious groups of people because they blindly go where they been told to go in the name of whatever idea they come up with without questioning the motive, thus control the masses!!!
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

NHSH wrote:How that thread became politicized? I thought it was religion only? :) I guess in a way it is connected, as such, I must agree in the US religion is a sensitive issue, but not all Americans are religious, that would usually follow with education levels! Unfortunately this issue is inflated by the government it self for a reason.

I have never seen a single presidential candidate that visited a scientific convention for example, it doe's not do good for a political business. but they all go to church many times throughout the election period or whenever they need to show sympathy for the crowd, even Obama doe's the same, it's just part of doing business.

My personal take on this is that politicians even though not religious or not even believe in anything, intentionally cater to religious groups of people because they blindly go where they been told to go in the name of whatever idea they come up with without questioning the motive, thus control the masses!!!
Bit like telling the missus she's lost weight just to get a bunk up !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

:lol: in one that man.
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

rollingthunderx2 wrote:
As good a reason to vote for Obama in 012 imho. : /.
well he just earned my respect.

well done Obama for speaking sense. first president to do so for 50 years imo :clap:

he'll probably get assassinated now by some christian extremist - wouldnt that be ironic. :Argue 1:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

benny hedges wrote:
rollingthunderx2 wrote:
As good a reason to vote for Obama in 012 imho. : /.
well he just earned my respect.

well done Obama for speaking sense. first president to do so for 50 years imo :clap:

he'll probably get assassinated now by some christian extremist - wouldnt that be ironic. :Argue 1:
+1
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

+2

As long as he truly means what he is saying and not just saying it just to score points over the other religious nut. As we all know politicians make promises and say stuff that they either don't believe and are just following what they have been told to say by the PR department or just don't stick to what they said they where going to do.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

If that wasnt a self made speech, some pr guy took a major gamble going public with it.
But every sentence was tru to fact.
Othere are christian nutcases as there are muslim nutcases.

Lok at ireland.... 2 christian sects murdering each other for decades , or longer.
No different than the sunni and sheite muslims slaughtering each other for centuries.

Unfortunately christians are waiting for a saviour and all want to die and go to heaven, just as muslims want jihad and martyrdom...
If the world put aside their religious differences there would be little or no conflict, but it will never happen.

Not unless some alien like klaatu comes and says so.

Even if you ban religion, all that will happen is.loads of underground extremist groups will pop up
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

benny hedges wrote:If that wasnt a self made speech, some pr guy took a major gamble going public with it.
But every sentence was tru to fact.
Othere are christian nutcases as there are muslim nutcases.

Lok at ireland.... 2 christian sects murdering each other for decades , or longer.
No different than the sunni and sheite muslims slaughtering each other for centuries.

Unfortunately christians are waiting for a saviour and all want to die and go to heaven, just as muslims want jihad and martyrdom...
If the world put aside their religious differences there would be little or no conflict, but it will never happen.

Not unless some alien like klaatu comes and says so.

Even if you ban religion, all that will happen is.loads of underground extremist groups will pop up
+1 unfortunate true... it is like a virus, no mater how much you will try to eliminate, it will find a way back modified with new weapon of info' for the weak minded
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

if there wasnt religion we would find other ways to generate a sub group and that will end up becoming a source of conflict.

North or South [of globe, or Country, or county, or town, or Vilage, or side of the road]
Brits vs Germans / French [delete as applicable]
Public School vs PLEBS
Black, blue, red or yellow [but we all hate green]
cars vs bikes
Walkers vs everybody else
Rossi vs Stoner
Foot ball team.
Obama vs the other bloke with the daft name

truth is we love conflict and taking sides...........and driven far enough it ends in battles...........its in our DNA to form a tribe and battle for supremicy
AMcQ
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

AMCQ46 wrote:if there wasnt religion we would find other ways to generate a sub group and that will end up becoming a source of conflict.

North or South [of globe, or Country, or county, or town, or Vilage, or side of the road]
Brits vs Germans / French [delete as applicable]
Public School vs PLEBS
Black, blue, red or yellow [but we all hate green]
cars vs bikes
Walkers vs everybody else
Rossi vs Stoner
Foot ball team.
Obama vs the other bloke with the daft name

truth is we love conflict and taking sides...........and driven far enough it ends in battles...........its in our DNA to form a tribe and battle for supremicy
True as well! The ability to intentional group violence against another group, or in other words going to war is a human trade, but not only! Our closest relatives the chimps and only the chimps out of all animals have the same ability as well. Given the fact that chimps are closer to us human intelligence wise, It seems that it would be the most natural next step in the evolution of the brain. This is the best provided evidence that Darwin was right!!! As our DNA is relatively very close, it means we human and the chimps acquired this trade over 3 million years ago in an much older genome, it seems we didn't grow out of this gene far enough and with a little training I can see a chimp riding a VTR as well :lol:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

NHSH wrote: with a little training I can see a chimp riding a VTR as well :lol:

he already does, but it is a black one so is the VTR equivelant of training wheels :lol:
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

:lol: :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
twist

Post by twist »

I am a faithful follower of the mother of acceleration and the god of speed
twist

Post by twist »

Kev L wrote:Why are these Aliens abducting fat arsed Americans and then examining them with anal probes? Are the Aliens gay? Hmmmm I suspect an Alien conspiracy to corrupt our children and turn them all gay. I feel a strongly worded letter to the Daily Mail coming on. Do you think Jimmy was an Alien?
wait! I'm an American! While I can't explain the whole fascination and obsession with anal probes, I suspect it's the repressed gays making these ASSertions! HA! And, man are there a lot of fat assed people in America, but this is because their religion is that of Burger King, the domino effect of Domino's Pizza, being ruled by a Little Caesar, following the saint Taco John. From what I've seen, once baptized and absolved of all sin, they go out to revel and wallow in all the sins. The main religion in the USA is greed. It is a conspiracy to turn all people fat and totally dependent on fast food and monsanto.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

:lol: :beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF