SH (Super Hornet)

General Biker Banter
NHSH

SH (Super Hornet)

Post by NHSH »

Got to love this one, hope you enjoy:
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
Kev L

Re: SH (Super Hornet)

Post by Kev L »

There you go showing offf that you have still got a military capability, including aircraft carriers! We only have a few Airfix models left!!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's proper acceleration those catapults. They should have played the Top Gun Danger zone theme to that :biggrin Actually it's a real shame about the music in that video. I feel it kills it and does not create the right vibe or mindset. It's not right for that footage and is just a load of guitars just making noise with no real rhythem or mood. Geodude on here could have done a better job with the Guitar.

I'm going to try watching the whole thing again later with the sound off. It's got to be an improvement. Go Hornet, Go

Kev we are still the best in the world. Being larger and having more equipment does not mean superiority. Don't forgot what we done in the Falklands. 1000's of mile from home and in those condition. And no local soil to fly our planes from.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

We aren't the best in the world, we're the best trained in the world. Due to how we have to conserve our equipment and instead of shooting first and asking later like some of the larger countries do. Especially since our equipment is sh1t, although thankfully the L98 A1 has been phased out of use and we're on the slightly improved L98 A2. It's mostly just the fact that we get dragged places with America that it's kinda hard to lose when you have that much brute force.. No offence NHSH :s
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

We aren't the best in the world, we're the best trained in the world.
Yeh your right, but being the best trained makes us the best. :biggrin and the combined forces of us and the yanks makes us a super power.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

plus we are lucky enough to share our equipment with the French :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

What happened in the Falklands was the US suggested and advised we give them back! We were left to get on with it, and did a very good job over all
However since then our military has been depleted to the extent where if it happens again (which is more than likely given the sabre rattling by the Argentine minister on his visit recently) I don't believe we would have the capability to respond in an effective manner. Our military have proved their credentials time after time but are hamstrung by donkey politician's removing the equipment/support.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Virt

Post by Virt »

Steve6088 wrote:plus we are lucky enough to share our equipment with the French :lol:
Well they aren't gonna need it are they... :lol:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

To all I have much admiration for all that these guys do and everything is so right... the world is a much
safer place now when the US is around.. well done ... however some wag has posted this to me recently
and wellll ... I just cant believe it .. folks.....have a nice day y'arll :cool2

.]/]Image[/url]

/]Image[

:thumbup:
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

Saintsman27 wrote:To all I have much admiration for all that these guys do and everything is so right... the world is a much
safer place now when the US is around.. well done ... however some wag has posted this to me recently
and wellll ... I just cant believe it .. folks.....have a nice day y'arll :cool2

.]/]Image[/url]

/]Image[

:thumbup:
That is halerious :lol: :lol: :lol:
And Virt don't worry, I'm not getting offended in any way :) I am a fan of the Brits military with all the shortcomings, Ingenuity and determination is key!
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Beat me to it NHSH with posting that amazing F-18 vid. Reminds me of flying as an Air Cadet in Chipmunks from Cambridge on murky winter days and getting in amongst and up above the clouds.

High Flight

Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of earth
And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings;
Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth
Of sun-split clouds - and done a hundred things
You have not dreamed of - wheeled and soared and swung
High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there
I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung
My eager craft through footless halls of air.
Up, up the long delirious, burning blue,
I've topped the windswept heights with easy grace
Where never lark, or even eagle flew -
And, while with silent lifting mind I've trod
The high untresspassed sanctity of space,
Put out my hand and touched the face of God

Pilot Officer Gillespie Magee
No 412 squadron, RCAF
Killed 11 December 1941
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts