WSBK heads up...

General Bike chat
MacV2

WSBK heads up...

Post by MacV2 »

The wait is over 2013 WSBK starts this weekend. Phillip Island ding ding round 1 !

Live qualifying 04.00 hrs Eurosport Sky 410 Virgin 521. Repeated 07.10, 19.00 Saturday.

Live Race One 00.45, Supersport at 02.00 Race Two 04.15 Sunday .

Repeated 10.00 till 13.30 on Euro 2, 411 & V 525

Various repeats 2 hr show 16.15 & 21.30 on Euro 2 & at 19.00 on Euro 1.

Also to note on Sat morn at 08.10 is BSB High Motion (HD) which I'm guessing is a season review type thing.

Apologies for raising this for those without Sky or Cable. Try http://www.crash.net/ or http://www.worldsbk.com/en/home.html for up to date results & info. Still not as good as watching it live or even better Sky + ing it & being able to skip the ad's... :thumbup:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
VTRDark

Re: WSBK heads up...

Post by VTRDark »

Apologies for raising this for those without Sky or Cable.

It's disgusting they don't provide for freeview viewers. I guess it's Saturday morning Kitchen for me again then. :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

is it BSB or WSB that gets shown on ITV4 a week or so after the event? Used to love the racing when I had sky - ex used to say "you love that more than me" and I told her she should realise that what with always being right!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

BigVeeGrin wrote:is it BSB or WSB that gets shown on ITV4 a week or so after the event? Used to love the racing when I had sky - ex used to say "you love that more than me" and I told her she should realise that what with always being right!
BSB ITV4 BVG OK.

That starts April 7, IIRC race on Sunday Live on Euro sport & on ITV during the following week poss the thursday.
bluestoesonnose

Post by bluestoesonnose »

Record all set up, just waiting for Sat morning...

Roll on Moto2, real head bangers
bsabloke

Post by bsabloke »

hi all
try myp2p, most sports are covered on this site, free, showing all channels broadcasting the racing. it is worth going through the list. some broadcasters offer english commentary. all sports. i use this to watch footy. never failed to watch my team, with english commentary.
i just checked the site, eurosport is on it.
rich
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

thanks mac recorder set :thumbup:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Phew,
Thanks Mac. I would haved missed this :thumbup:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Some of the Brits have beaten themselves up in advance. Tom Sykes broke a bone in his wrist and Leon Camier had two big offs, one of which the bike lept the safety fence and feld two trees! Think he's uninjured though. Jonathan Rea had 2 off's but I didn't see any reports of injuries.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:Some of the Brits have beaten themselves up in advance. Tom Sykes broke a bone in his wrist and Leon Camier had two big offs, one of which the bike lept the safety fence and feld two trees! Think he's uninjured though. Jonathan Rea had 2 off's but I didn't see any reports of injuries.

Try this Kev http://www.worldsbk.com/en/home.html