Iron Lady

General Biker Banter
NHSH

Re: Iron Lady

Post by NHSH »

cybercarl wrote:Oh I don''t know I like a bit of Susan Boyle. I dream a dream... :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Not really. My old man played John denver, john williams, Van Doonican, Nanna Maskuri, a bit of Dylan and stuff, and my mum liked more pop stuff like the Beatles, Cliff Richard, Bee Gees.
I used to listen to Adam Ant, Madness, Bad Manners, Cuture Club etc and a little later got into the Eagles, Beatles, The Doors, ELO, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Bob Marley amongst many others and then later on got into more Acid House, Trance, Dance/Rave stuff. I like pretty much anything from Classical right up to full on Hard Core House and Trance. The only music I can't connect with is Gangster Rap and Ska.

(:-})
:D Carl, are you my lost brother by any chance? We have such a similar background in a way.. oh Madness..our house ;) the list of music is very long, but yea PIL, Gary Numan, Sex Pistols, Minimal Compact, Depeche Mode, Deep Purple and etc, Bob Marley.. and all the way to Tiesto :wink:
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

I saw tiesto at privilege in Ibiza on my 21st birthday, was insane

Now you have half the people on here wondering lol
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Yo bro :wave: :lol: :lol: cor yeh the list goes on. I got over 1500 songs in my ITunes library but as I get older and I don't take illegal substances anymore I don't seem to listen to as much music as I used to.

==============================Enter the Darkside
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

cybercarl wrote:Yo bro :wave: :lol: :lol: cor yeh the list goes on. I got over 1500 songs in my ITunes library but as I get older and I don't take illegal substances anymore I don't seem to listen to as much music as I used to.

LOL
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...