My laugh for the day

General Biker Banter
MGoBlue

Re: My laugh for the day

Post by MGoBlue »

I'll apologize too. Sorry. But the fact that Mike will no longer engage in any conversation over there and comes here to slander us was a bit too much to let go. He won't respond to repeated PM's either. Just wanted to hash things out.

Mike, keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down. Peace brother.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

And on that note. If we have all kissed and made up (because we are all bad ass bikers together)
My curiosity has got the better of me and I'm dying to know what an "Eastern Beaver Harness" is and do I need to put one on my Christmas list. :D
I've spent a lot of time in the Eastern United states and I've always been partial to a bit of beaver :angel:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Pete.L wrote:And on that note. If we have all kissed and made up (because we are all bad ass bikers together)
My curiosity has got the better of me and I'm dying to know what an "Eastern Beaver Harness" is and do I need to put one on my Christmas list. :D
I've spent a lot of time in the Eastern United states and I've always been partial to a bit of beaver :angel:

Pete.l
Eastern Beaver is a company that produces all kinds of replacement, upgrade or specialty wiring harnesses.
http://www.easternbeaver.com/

Quality company I have purchased quality products from many times over the years. And customer service is beyond reproach.
Marquez Motorcycle Services
Solutions to recurring maintenance
Race/Adventure ride event prep
Post event services

Total Rider
Your path to a TX motorcycle license
And advanced Rider training
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

You do surprise me Pete, I would have thought you would have heard of Eastern Beaver. It's one of the best ways to upgrade the standard lighting. It's just a shame that the EB kit is fairly expensive for what it is, plus the postage and then we get hit by customs on top of that. :( But saying that, it is an upgrade on my list of things to do.

Relays and wires could be bought over here to replicate things the same way though not as nice as their kits. I have also noticed some Chinese shnide kits on the bay of evil.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

cybercarl wrote:You do surprise me Pete, I would have thought you would have heard of Eastern Beaver. It's one of the best ways to upgrade the standard lighting. It's just a shame that the EB kit is fairly expensive for what it is, plus the postage and then we get hit by customs on top of that. :( But saying that, it is an upgrade on my list of things to do.

Relays and wires could be bought over here to replicate things the same way though not as nice as their kits. I have also noticed some Chinese shnide kits on the bay of evil.

(:-})
If the user has even a bit of ability, some time, basic tools, and a desire to build a head light relay kit... it is easily done.
I'd be happy to walk someone though the tools, products needed and how.

I have made many of these over on this side of the pond for folks.

All I have to do to sell someone on this mod is start their bike, run a temp jumper from the battery to the headlight socket power wire and watch the eyes of the bike owner gleam as they see a brighter light come on.

Better still if a high quality low hour use bulb is used.
The headlight relay system corrects original design flaws as well as aged connections that have additional resistance then they started with years ago.
You will lose a bi t of life time from a bulb powered at full stator voltage, but the extra light is very worth it to most.

Just don't be tempted to run a higher wattage bulb in your headlight simple because the new relay system will easily handle it, unless your SURE the light housing and lens can handle the extra heat.
Post event services

Total Rider
E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

cybercarl, as I can not PM here, send me one at that other place if your interested in a headlight relay set up.
Post event services

Total Rider
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

Well I do have replies as it is funny that the other boys are oh so innocent......

Yeah I'm a prick b8stard but I also put a lot of time and effort into that other forum.

As for saying things didn't happen...well that is easy to do when you are a mod.... as the thread has been edited..... Maybe you should contact 1971allchaos and ask him how you made him feel when your friend didn't get the exhaust that was posted.

As for Erik posting about oh just PM me..... I did that and you ignored it. Which is normal for me trying to contact you or you just say one needs to grow up......nice

So say what you want about me but maybe you guys should also look into the mirror.....

It seems to me many people are leaving that forum..... so maybe it just might be because how the place is being run.

Then you guys say I am over hear putting down your forum..... all I said was it is funny to me that 2 days ago (not last month when I left) someone asked about me..... the thread was locked the next day....why?
To me it is just funny that I am now a forbidden topic but it seemed to really get you guys all butt hurt......whatever

With that I am done with you two.....both on the "foe" list as I can't be bothered with your petty BS.
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
MGoBlue

Post by MGoBlue »

8541Hawk wrote:Maybe you should contact 1971allchaos and ask him how you made him feel when your friend didn't get the exhaust that was posted.
Why keep it going Mike? I do have his PM from that, here ya go:
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

[youtube][/youtube]
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Thread has degenerated into a slanging match. I can see no benefit in allowing it to continue.
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good