Which Colours

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: Which Colours

Post by sirch345 »

robby_firestorm wrote:Hi guys

While my bike is stripped awaiting exhaust I am looking to get it painted and the wheels powdercoated. A mate of mine works for a bodyshop and has quoted me £20 a panel.

Just wondered if anyone had some good ideas or pictures of nice colour schemes

My ones so far are:

Audi Glacier White with Dat Glow orange wheels with a white rim

Yellow with orange wheels

Any susggestions?
You are very lucky having a mate who will spray a panel for £20 :thumbup: Colour is a very personal choice in my opinion, I like the sound of the Audi Glacier White, but not sure if the day-glo orange wheels would work :)

Have you decided yet :?:

Chris.
robby_firestorm

Post by robby_firestorm »

I had decided on a colour but now I have just seen a Yellow storm on here with black graphics with yellow wheels and black swing arm so my mind has changed haha
2000 Firestorm
Virt

Post by Virt »

robby_firestorm wrote:I had decided on a colour but now I have just seen a Yellow storm on here with black graphics with yellow wheels and black swing arm so my mind has changed haha
If your mind is open again try Matte Black, join the elites of me and thumper :wink:

Why not get someone good with photoshop to do some mock-ups of the bike in different styles if you/they can or whatever. Then you can judge them fairly.. ish :lol: :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Gunmetal Grey Metallic
I actually think this would be a good choice as it one of the more rare Standard colours for a later model.

I will have to see if I can find a better pic.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
robby_firestorm

Post by robby_firestorm »

The trouble with Matt black is what colour to do the frame as I like the bright colours with black frame and swingarm ect ??
2000 Firestorm