carbonardi clutch cover....URGENT

Moderator: VTRDark

agentpineapple

carbonardi clutch cover....URGENT

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm in desperate need of a carbonardi carbon fibre clutch cover, i thought i had a spare one, but it turns out i have a spare gen cover....doh!
as some of you might know, my bikes up for sale, having cleaned the old sealant from the clutch cover, i also gave the cover a light key with some wet n dry, only to find out i don't have a c/f cover.... :oops:
has anybody got one?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Re: carbonardi clutch cover....URGENT

Post by agentpineapple »

can anyone even give me a new or secondhand cover and i will order/buy them a new cover from carbonadi, just so i can sell the bike asap.
it will take almost 2 weeks to recieve a new cover and i hope to have sold the bike by then.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Wrap the clutch in pseudo carbon effect vinyl and show the bike to eager buyers in the evening....
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Tweety

Post by Tweety »

agentpineapple wrote:can anyone even give me a new or secondhand cover and i will order/buy them a new cover from carbonadi, just so i can sell the bike asap.
it will take almost 2 weeks to recieve a new cover and i hope to have sold the bike by then.
I checked... I'd pull the one's off my race engine if they weren't already scuffed and nasty looking... I have a set ordered for my other engine, that could possibly turn up in a day or two... If they do, I'll gladly swap for yours when it arrives, but shipping cost and time from Sweden might prohibit the deal...
Image <--- The result of OCMD... I gave up listing the mods in a sig line...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

thanks for your offer tweety, as you said the timescale of shipping from sweden would probably be the same as shipping from germany, i appriciate the offer tho buddy.... :thumbup:

hahaha i can't see that happening wicky, it would melt as soon as the engine warmed up.. :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Marty,
I have a complete , unmarked clutch cover in my collection that you could fit for the viewings......only problem is you need to take the fairing off and drain the water to fit, and I would want it back :(
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm only after the carbon fibre cover al, if your complete cover has a c/f then that would be an option, but it would be a lot of work, i could just order a cover asap, and if the bike sells then pass the cover onto the new owner, its not looking good atm..... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Wicky wrote:Wrap the clutch in pseudo carbon effect vinyl and show the bike to eager buyers in the evening....
sneaky!! :lol: :lol:
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!