How good are these bikes? So long and see you soon.

General Bike chat
tasum

How good are these bikes? So long and see you soon.

Post by tasum »

The answer is they're great bikes. Can't believe I actually rode a sports bike that sounded like a spitfire and flew along like a missile. 8O 8O

Anyway, I'm sure you've all seen the ad for my storm on the site. I've just not had the time to ride her and so she's got to go to make room in the garage.

I keep popping on here to see what everyone is up to, but feel so sad about letting my storm go that I haven't posted for a while.

For anyone thinking about making the move into storm territory I can honestly say that they are very forgiving bikes and are well suited to leisurely bumbling around (me) or superfast road rocket speeds (Flatline, Amq, Llyodie, ady....).

I will be very sad to see her go. She got started regularly and the sound of these big twins is hard to describe.

I am sad that this probably means she will have been the last bike I ever ride in anger. 8O

I am even sadder that once gone, I probably won't be back on here too often and I will miss all the banter and great advice the members on here are always happy to give. :( :thumbup:

Thanks to all who have helped me and hopefully I will see some of you again in the future. I enjoyed the Derbyshire run out and was amazed how well I did considering I'd only just got the bike, thanks Geodude for keeping an eye out for me. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

See you all soon and be safe on your pocket rockets. Keep it shiny side up. :biggrin :wave:
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
AMCQ46

Re: How good are these bikes? So long and see you soon.

Post by AMCQ46 »

Hay Tasum, dont be a stranger, we need you to keep Flatty under control
AMcQ
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

+1 on what al said, pop in whenever you want buddy.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

+2 from me.

Good luck buddy without whatever direction you go and don't be a stranger. You can still come here so we can take the piss. :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
geodude

Post by geodude »

Shame that :thumbdown:

You have my number, stay in touch :thumbup: and as winter is around the corner, I'll be back on Xbox again soon as it'll be too cold on my mtb, so I'll catch up with you on there?
“Only by constantly developing your insight and knowledge can you fulfil your responsibility to ride safely and effectively”
“He who rides fastest, rides alone!"
YouTube Website Facebook Bike accessories
adyf

Post by adyf »

I know you have to sell you're storm buddy ,but that doesn't meen you have to stop posting on here ,if you ever need anything give me a ring ,all the best buddy. Ady.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Best of luck with the sale and don't be a stranger .
tasum

Post by tasum »

thanks lads. I will be back on and I'll stay in touch. I will continue with my sworn duty to keep flatty under control although it isn't easy. :lol:

I'll be after you soon Adyf for some more help, don't worry.

See you all soon. :plainsmile
slow is smooth, smooth is fast