Carbonadi Covers

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
althefish

Carbonadi Covers

Post by althefish »

Fantastic service from Adi at Carbonadi.de, I think they look great!

monkeymatt

Re: Carbonadi Covers

Post by monkeymatt »

Looking good .
What did they cosy if you don't mind me asking . :D
althefish

Post by althefish »

Hi Matt,

They were €109 for the two including glue and postage from Germany, took just over a week :)
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

I want some lol .
Do you have their contact details .
Loving the high level pipes .
I'm stuck considering this change aswel .but the carbon bits are a definitive decision. I was only looking online late last night for the very same thing :)
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

http://carbonadi.de or ebay
monkeymatt wrote:I want some lol .
Do you have their contact details .
Loving the high level pipes .
I'm stuck considering this change aswel .but the carbon bits are a definitive decision. I was only looking online late last night for the very same thing :)
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

Many thanks :D
althefish

Post by althefish »

... the clutch cover is listed in the online shop but the gen cover isn't so if you email Adi at carbonadi1@yahoo.de he'll confirm the price and send you a Paypal invoice for payment. Great to deal with and pretty fast too :)
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

That could explain me only finding 1 of the parts...
I will email and await a reply .
I was never any good at German. Haha
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

Email sent :thumbup:
Jscobey

Post by Jscobey »

i got both side cases too from carbonadi about a month ago. GREAT quality and they look awesome. considering he makes them to order and they come from germany, they came fast. just make sure you ask him to drill the holes for the timing caps on the flywheel side. ive seen people that have them without the holes and i dont understand how that works. considering you pretty much permanently glue them on, how would you ever access the timing caps? but great product. both sides are cheaper than replacing one engine cover....
High Hindles.SP1frontend.SP2&900rrwheel.Ohlins.SAbrace&spools.AllBalls.jetkit.JE 11.5:1 Pistns.Stg 1 Cams. HPowerstacks.HRCthrtl.SSlines.RadMC.WveRtr.LtWtFlywhl.LEDtail.mosfet.MCCT.DePair.Tailtidy.DM rrsets.Lower.Carbonadis.hugger.sliders.
monkeymatt

Post by monkeymatt »

Has anyone got the carbon fibre frame covers . Are they any good I.e cover the frame properly .
Thanks In advance 8)
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Jscobey wrote:i got both side cases too from carbonadi about a month ago. GREAT quality and they look awesome. considering he makes them to order and they come from germany, they came fast. just make sure you ask him to drill the holes for the timing caps on the flywheel side. ive seen people that have them without the holes and i dont understand how that works. considering you pretty much permanently glue them on, how would you ever access the timing caps? but great product. both sides are cheaper than replacing one engine cover....
Give your bike to Tony.mon for a weekend of riding and can guarantee will will be able to remove them for you, even without using any tools :)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

I've had plenty of c/f covers from adi (carbonadi) always top quality and good service. you can buy the frame covers from sebimoto in the Czech republic, but in my recent experience they aren't very good quality.... :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Jscobey wrote:i got both side cases too from carbonadi about a month ago. GREAT quality and they look awesome. considering he makes them to order and they come from germany, they came fast. just make sure you ask him to drill the holes for the timing caps on the flywheel side. ive seen people that have them without the holes and i dont understand how that works. considering you pretty much permanently glue them on, how would you ever access the timing caps? but great product. both sides are cheaper than replacing one engine cover....
If you have the alternator cover without holes the simplest solution is to buy a scraped alternator cover to swap over tio time it, then swap back.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.