sweaty palms

General Biker Banter
twintin

sweaty palms

Post by twintin »

i love santa i do :D heated grips for crimbo fanbloodytastic now i can actually have hands that are too hot for comfort !!!!!! if i want. Anybody who rides everyday through winter and i'm sure it's not just me really should get some there ace :D Big kisses to santa (& my lovely wife for telling him)
its not rust it's character
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Nice one Twintin and well done to the wife :wink:

Chris.
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

I've had the oxford Velcro heated grips for a few years now. They are the "dogs". Put them on in the winter and take them off in the summer.

It's a toss up between the heated grips and a fog city visor insert as to which is the best buy!
twintin

Post by twintin »

got the visor insert as well always used em on every helmet i've had and the mask as well, only problem is bein a specky 4 eyes my glasses steam up evry time i look round, but iv'e sussed that i don't look round :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Thats the spirit TwinTin.
If it's behind you who cares anyway
:P :P :P
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Some guys i used to ride with had a kind of wax crayon that you polished into your visor and it worked great for a couple of days ! Dunno what it was called though, they bought it from a bike show,
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

There's a product called Rainex that works well. I'd imagine you foggy-living types would have heaps of options!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
twintin

Post by twintin »

twintin... try wiping your glasses with the Bob Heath anti mist visor mousse before you go out on the bike.... should work a treat hun !
thanks for that kaz i'll give it a whirl, failing that i'll just leave em off and put up with everything getting a speed blur :lol: :twisted: