Car Park Scam !!!!!

General Biker Banter
yellafella

Car Park Scam !!!!!

Post by yellafella »

I believe I am the amongst the first victims of a new scam that happened to me at a well known supermarket chain whilst shopping.

This happened at the multistory car park of Hanley Tesco and it could happen to you. Here's how the scam works.

Two good looking women came over to my car as I was placing my shopping in the boot. One started by wiping my windscreen while the other came round to me and said "Hi" whilst bending over with her norks almost coming out of her blouse! It was impossible for me not to look!! Then they both begged me for a ride to McDonalds. I like impressing people with the torquey diesel power, and they didn't seem to mind squeezing in next to the baby-seat, or the crap 9-3 legroom, so against better judgement I agreed and they asked if they could both to sit in the back seat.

On the way, they started doing all sorts with each other. I could barely keep my eyes on the road, and I was struggling to coherently berate other motorists for speeding and failing to indicate. Then one of them climbed over into the front seat and performed an act of oral naughtiness on me, while the other one took money from my wallet.

This happened on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but they weren't there this morning. B*stards.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

excellent!!!
Badger

Post by Badger »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alan
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nobby50

Post by nobby50 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
It might be old, but it still kicks ass !
eddvtr1000

Post by eddvtr1000 »

:D
4 cyl = 2ltr , 2 cyl = 1ltr it's all relative.