honda

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
Wicky

Re: honda

Post by Wicky »

Greetings

Yes fitting a 19L tank is a mod that's been done (inc the VFR tank) Even a 25L tank has been fitted.. Have a search (and good luck finding a cheap 19L tank and gubbins).
alanfjones1411 wrote:tried to do a lap of the m25 yesterday on a full tank,got about three quarters round before light started flashing.Does any body know if the later 19 litre tank will fit a 98 model.I have been told that a vfr 800 tank with 21 litre will fit with minimum mods.Is this right?
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

alanfjones1411 wrote:I will post some photos when I know how to do it.It may be easy for some but I don't really understand computers in fact its took me weeks to learn what I am doing now.I reckon I need a 5 or 6 year old to teach me.Although I can send e mail pics by iPhone or pc,i'm just a bit slow that's all.
Get tapatalk app you can use that for the forum and up pics with it too (iPhone)
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

welcome along sir.. bike sounds the biz so get working on getting some pics up :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

I have tried & tried to load photos and have now given up.I even tried tapatalk & could'nt do that either.I will try to get some one who knows what they are doing to show me
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

alanfjones1411 wrote:I have tried & tried to load photos and have now given up.I even tried tapatalk & could'nt do that either.I will try to get some one who knows what they are doing to show me
I've emailed you Re: photo's,

Chris.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Big thanks to Chris (sirch) for uploading my photo's for me and saving my laptop from going through the window.You know when a storm is coming!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

You're more than welcome Alan.

You have a very well sorted bike there by the looks of it, with some nice trick parts too 8) and in the best colour :wink: :)

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Very nice
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

looks good, just needs a coat or two of blue paint to finish it off nicely!! :wink: :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

I see you are from Hertford,keep out of the way of those B.P.Mitchell tippers.I used to work for them and know how mad they drive.As for colour red is best.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Thanks all for comments on my bike.Belly pan wants painting and i have been trying to get a new L/H link pipe as the one on the bike has been damaged due to a little spill.Two Brothers and their agents over here don't want to know but i am waiting for a reply from a company in Clacton that may be able to help.Fingers crossed.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That is a beauty....love it and I know what those cans sound like. :biggrin Welcome to the forum. May catch you in London sometime. :beer:

Thanks Vara well done :thumbup:

(:-})

==============================Enter the Darkside
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

alanfjones1411 wrote:I see you are from Hertford,keep out of the way of those B.P.Mitchell tippers.I used to work for them and know how mad they drive.As for colour red is best.
Ahh, bless your cotton socks, driving the tipper trucks has obviously had an adverse affect on your taste. It's alright special dude, red is an ok colour!!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

Kev L wrote:
alanfjones1411 wrote:I see you are from Hertford,keep out of the way of those B.P.Mitchell tippers.I used to work for them and know how mad they drive.As for colour red is best.
Ahh, bless your cotton socks, driving the tipper trucks has obviously had an adverse affect on your taste. It's alright special dude, red is an ok colour!!!! :lol:
you crack me up kev....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
and I agree, two brother sound awesome........ :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Does anybody know where i can get a L/H link pipe for a Two Brothers hi level exhaust system fabricated without them wanting the bike for a week.