Yellow, A688

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Watty

Yellow, A688

Post by Watty »

Yellow one, Y reg today on the A688 Bishop Auckland bypass heading towards Barnard Castle at 17:20.
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Lysy

Re: Yellow, A688

Post by Lysy »

Might be the same one I saw in Richmond today.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Lysy wrote:Might be the same one I saw in Richmond today.
Mate! Living so close to each other we are long overdue a meet up for a brew I reckon?? :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Lysy

Post by Lysy »

You're absolutely right mate. It would be good to meet up and go for a ride, we have some nice roads around. The thing is I'm a lorry driver and I average 3000 km a week and to be honest sometimes when I eventually get back home on Friday afternoon / Saturday morning I just can't be asked to do anything. Am I getting old? :D
Watty

Post by Watty »

Yes! :lol: But I know what you mean, similar for me, after 55-60 hours of driving plant per week I sometimes can't be bothered either! :( . I know I'm getting old 8O .
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Lysy

Post by Lysy »

Well I'm glad it's not only me then :mrgreen: If you think you can stand grumpy Polish lorry driver then let me just get my weeping fork seals sorted and then one day who knows.... :mrgreen: I've never seen a teal storm in live :biggrin
Watty

Post by Watty »

Lysy wrote:Well I'm glad it's not only me then :mrgreen: If you think you can stand grumpy Polish lorry driver then let me just get my weeping fork seals sorted and then one day who knows.... :mrgreen: I've never seen a teal storm in live :biggrin
I can deal with grumpy! I've got a degree in grumpiness! Can you deal with the dazzle and speed of teal though :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Lysy

Post by Lysy »

I've got sun visor which will deal with your dazzle and we'll see about that warp speed :lol: I'll try and get the seals done at my local garage as soon as possible and get back to you when it's sorted.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Lysy wrote:I've got sun visor which will deal with your dazzle and we'll see about that warp speed :lol: I'll try and get the seals done at my local garage as soon as possible and get back to you when it's sorted.
No worries mate, alternatively I'll just meet you in Richmond for a cup of Yorkshire tea and talk some baldrocks :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!