Public enemy no 1

General Bike chat
agentpineapple

Re: Public enemy no 1

Post by agentpineapple »

in London the moere expensive the car the more likely they're to using their phones, always Ferraris and lambo's.
this picky sums up bmw's
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Used to be Golf w4nkers, then BMW w4nkers now it's Audi w4nkers, never had a problem with the Swedish car drivers, but ze Germans.... :redface

Mind you, Evo/Impreza drivers are proper self abusers.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
countrymick

Post by countrymick »

last time i saw a big mcn group test in europe,the only hastle they had was english plated audi drivers hogging the fast lanes on the motorways, :?
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

KermitLeFrog wrote:Young(ish) women (25 to 40) in large 4x4s. Some of them need a good dose of correction, quite a few of them look like they would enjoy that too!

I was working outside a posh school, in the countryside at chucking out time the other day . loads of the above picking up little Lucinda and Cameron , etc etc and I can confirm they were all Fking maniacs :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Hold on, my missus drives a VOLVO 4X4. Should I be worried that I am married to the anti Christ?
AMcQ
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

im sure shes not . these women all seemed in a
great hurry to be somewhere else though :eek2
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:Historically the motorcycles mortal enemy has always been typified as the devil in beige who drives a Volvo (or OVLOV as Bike used to call it to avoid legal attention!).
Do you reckon Volvo drivers still deserve the title or has Beelzebub chosen a new chariot to wage war on the good folk on 2 wheels?
White van man? Audi drivers?

What do you think chaps? My money's on BTT being first up in defence of Audi's as he seems to own most of those registered on the UKs roads! Lloydie close behind (not for the first time!) defending wvm!

barsteward. mines in the garage Monday for repairs. I still love it. the Q3 is good but the A4 is still brill on the motorways. the A1 is like a go cart.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

countrymick wrote:last time i saw a big mcn group test in europe,the only hastle they had was english plated audi drivers hogging the fast lanes on the motorways, :?

that may have been me :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Ahhhhh, now then, now then. I have a question of you young BTT pm will be winging toward you. :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Kev L wrote:Ahhhhh, now then, now then. I have a question of you young BTT pm will be winging toward you. :thumbup:
replied, honest true and from experience! what more could you want.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

AMCQ46 wrote:Hold on, my missus drives a VOLVO 4X4. Should I be worried that I am married to the anti Christ?
SHE SHOULD!!!! :wave:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Kev L wrote:Ahhhhh, now then, now then. I have a question of you young BTT pm will be winging toward you. :thumbup:
replied, honest true and from experience! what more could you want.
Thanks very much.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

MacV2 wrote:BMW Drivers...I think BMW stands for...Indicators Who Needs Them... :whatever

Having said that I was lucky enough to be right behind a Police car on me way home last night...He suddenly slowed down no braking, indicated left for a brief moment then made his mind up braked, indicated right & turned right...Fek knows what he was up to but it wasn't taking other road users into consideration. Fortunatly I was paying attention for a change... :lol:
I agree with that, BMW have always been the A holes of the road, just about everything they do seems to annoy me, especially when I saw a sticker on a BMW that said " Think bike, Think your Mum ", there's one parked round the corner with a pink " Thug life " sticker on it, its one of those cars that seem's to bring the ass hole out in people, but then Mercedes and VW drivers are catching up in my estimation.
domdom

Post by domdom »

As a VOLVO estate driver, would have to say don't matter what car peeps are driving if they ain't looking at the road they ain't gonna see us.......!!!!!!
Have too say bloody caravan/ motorhome owners ( holiday makers) but i also think that they may have stopped teaching the use of indicators to young drivers, and made them optional extras in most cars now.....
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote:Hold on, my missus drives a VOLVO 4X4. Should I be worried that I am married to the anti Christ?
SHE SHOULD!!!! :wave:

she's bloody lucky to have me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AMcQ