Dendrob. Thanks mellis.

General Bike chat
Dendrob

Re: Dendrob. Thanks mellis.

Post by Dendrob »

fabiostar wrote:Image

there you go
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I never used to believe in magic. Go figure!

Ta.
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

Mad looking bike by the way, proper old school :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

fabiostar wrote:Mad looking bike by the way, proper old school :thumbup:
Cheers. It's ...er.....an experience. :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Both look nice, but what's the red one based on?
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

Mav617 wrote:Both look nice, but what's the red one? MZ Skorpion build?
Nope, but I can see where you're coming from. It's an er5. Carlos. My mate built it. The black one is a gpz500. Dendrob. I built that one. The Beemer is a 1983 R100. The boneshaker. I did that one. Did quite a few miles in that guise, bout 20k. The bike has done 100k. Sold it a couple of months ago to a mate to help fund the storm. Miss it but, hey, things move on. I'm hankering after a little 400 four, fzr or similar but I haven't anywhere to put one! I have another gpz500 on the go and a honda 250rs with an fmx650 injun (half) fitted. Never a dull moment. :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Dendrob wrote:
Nope, but I can see where you're coming from. It's an er5. Carlos. My mate built it. The black one is a gpz500. Dendrob. I built that one. The Beemer is a 1983 R100. The boneshaker. I did that one. Did quite a few miles in that guise, bout 20k. The bike has done 100k. Sold it a couple of months ago to a mate to help fund the storm. Miss it but, hey, things move on. I'm hankering after a little 400 four, fzr or similar but I haven't anywhere to put one! I have another gpz500 on the go and a honda 250rs with an fmx650 injun (half) fitted. Never a dull moment. :lol:
I had a GSXR-400 back in the day, nice little bike and can pick them up cheaper than an FZR - rev happy fookers too. Had a CB250RS too, handled really nicely but was dead slow compared to a 250LC so sold it and got another Elsie.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

Mav617 wrote:
Dendrob wrote:
I had a GSXR-400 back in the day, nice little bike and can pick them up cheaper than an FZR - rev happy fookers too. Had a CB250RS too, handled really nicely but was dead slow compared to a 250LC so sold it and got another Elsie.
Yes any of the sports 400's would do. I haven't got the space tho so I'm hoping the feeling will pass. :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

I'm very enamored of that ER-5 build, and they're cheap as chips. Tempted to do one myself for pottering around on.
Dendrob

Post by Dendrob »

Mav617 wrote:I'm very enamored of that ER-5 build, and they're cheap as chips. Tempted to do one myself for pottering around on.
Go for it. On the right roads they're good fun. You don't have to restrict yourself to pottering either. They're only just powerful enough to potter. :lol: