How much £££

General Bike chat
fabiostar

Re: How much £££

Post by fabiostar »

I added 30mm onto a bottom link but you could go to 40 if your tall, raining at mo but if I get time I will take a pic - and needless to say if you know anyone looking for a bike :wink: :wink:[/quote]

happy days sir cheers.
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
redpig

Post by redpig »

You'd get 2k for that,

Unless you fancied a project bike as in a completely std FS as a swap. See avatar, beautiful grey colour which as you are aware goes fastest. :biggrin :arrow:
ook
GREG-STORM

Post by GREG-STORM »

redpig wrote:You'd get 2k for that,

Unless you fancied a project bike as in a completely std FS as a swap. See avatar, beautiful grey colour which as you are aware goes fastest. :biggrin :arrow:
Thanks for the offer red but I really fancy a bobber as I have tried most styles but never a custom, gonna miss that engine thou
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

GREG-STORM wrote:
redpig wrote:You'd get 2k for that,

Thanks for the offer red but I really fancy a bobber as I have tried most styles but never a custom, gonna miss that engine thou
It's good that you feel confident enough to come out of the closet amongst friends! :D
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
redpig

Post by redpig »

Trust me you will regret getting rid, I did it and came straight back.
ook
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

redpig wrote:Trust me you will regret getting rid, I did it and came straight back.
And I did and am contemplating a return, I don't do many miles overall so even the fuel consumption isn't deterring me. But I'm not looking at the moment otherwise yours would definitely be of interest. GLWS.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
GREG-STORM

Post by GREG-STORM »

Mav617 wrote:
redpig wrote:Trust me you will regret getting rid, I did it and came straight back.
And I did and am contemplating a return, I don't do many miles overall so even the fuel consumption isn't deterring me. But I'm not looking at the moment otherwise yours would definitely be of interest. GLWS.
Good to know it's in the running 8) it's on flee bay at mo but as I said if a member was interested then the stand and adjustable clipons will be included and possible knock £100 of towards some manual cct's as it would be silly not to do them.
GREG-STORM

Post by GREG-STORM »

And with that it sold for £1900