what have you done to your "bike" today

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by MacV2 »

TheGingerBeardMan wrote:
MacV2 wrote:The Custard Crumble came home...
That's some size of toilet rolls you have there. I knew you could get ''Man-Size'' tissues, but jeez...just exactly, how big, is your elbow?

...cue riposts, insults, quips, offensive remarks, derogatory comments and all round flak. :twisted: :twisted:

**Oh yeah, and welcome home CC! (**tries to make up for the nasty comment)
I need that much tissue coz of all the tears due to having a yella one in the MacCave...

It also cums in useful when I'm 'Over excited' when looking at Nue Red...hmmm sexy.... :wonker:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

MacV2 wrote: It also cums in useful when I'm 'Over excited' when looking at Nue Red...hmmm sexy.... :wonker:
I'm glad to see you still have your sense of direction firmly in place when it comes to bike colour Mac :thumbup: :D

Chris.
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

short 44 mile blast as the sun was out, washed it, and then lubed the chain. then rode the horse
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Cleaned the mud off the sp2 from cadwell, brimmed it with Super and covered it up for now.

Tell you what, since I been banned I'm getting much better fuel consumption.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

tony.mon wrote:Cleaned the mud off the sp2 from cadwell, brimmed it with Super and covered it up for now.

Tell you what, since I been banned I'm getting much better fuel consumption.....
:lol: :lol:

& more time to clean it as well...Got to look on the bright side... :lol:
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Stripped the back end of the storm, swing-arm off next to replace shock then the sub-frame for a rub down and respray.

Looking at modifying the fibreglass undertray I have to keep the original number plate and indicator holder, so been cutting card templates, it's like being in an episode of Take Hart with Tony Hart(if you remember him)
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

bazza696 wrote:Stripped the back end of the storm, swing-arm off next to replace shock then the sub-frame for a rub down and respray.

Looking at modifying the fibreglass undertray I have to keep the original number plate and indicator holder, so been cutting card templates, it's like being in an episode of Take Hart with Tony Hart(if you remember him)
i did that once for duffy and his streetfighter bike, used a dremmel, taking off small pieces at a time, iirc you take a chunk out of each corner. should have taken some pictures really....doh!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

tony.mon wrote:Cleaned the mud off the sp2 from cadwell, brimmed it with Super and covered it up for now.

I swear I have seen Tony on some detailing forums.
RedStormJ

Post by RedStormJ »

Shes sitting in the garage with the mud on her from the last ride. I gave up having a nice header after it stormed the first day I rode it after the engine failure.
But I looked and am half awake but I shall mention that I have a Zero titanium big bore header on the way. Should be here before my birthday. 27 this thursday and all I asked for were socks and riding pants.
Wife had been patient as all hell. She ordered my swinger the header loaned me for the vtr and started my buisneuss for me. Shes a saint. Just cant let her cook too often... :D
I asked for riding pants so her mother dont get us another 3000$ blanket thats too small... We bought a cover for it and the blanket is like a midget inside paul bunions man cave. (Paul bunion is rumored to dug the grand canyon.) ( As a side note some say he was real about 8ft tall and full of muscle.)

Id balance the carbs but its raining and I have work real soon. Im going to borrow the truck.
KermitLeFrog

Post by KermitLeFrog »

Stripping down the front end to do the head bearings. Urrrgh. RH front wheel bearing is totally fecked. More crunchy than a very crunchy thing. Was new 4500 miles ago. LHS seems OK but the whole lot, plus the seals, will now be replaced.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I squandered" (George Best, RIP)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Yesterday. Moved them all out of the MacCave so that I had room for a visit from a FB fella with a yella one...

I mainly suppervised whilst he did the CCT's. Only a youngster ( :lol: ) bought a Storm that had been standing for 7 to 8 years off a 70 year old...Bit scabby in places, fork lowers & the normal places...still running with std, brake lines, R/R & CCT's...he has been advised !

It did have a full Akapovic system on it tho !!!!!

He rode off into the fog about 7pm & hasn't phoned up with any complaints so all must be good... :lol: :lol:

Going to do a set of callipers for him so he may well be back...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

give the big girl a warm up and a wee clean then done the rear linkage bearings on the new lady. then just sat in the man cave and looked at them. :D
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
uk13iker

Post by uk13iker »

Day off bikes got no mot or insurance so just been relaxing on the couch looking at her haha. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fabiostar

Re: what have you done to your

Post by fabiostar »

uk13iker wrote:Day off bikes got no mot or insurance so just been relaxing on the couch looking at her haha. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
well done that man :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
redpig

Post by redpig »

Nicer than waking up next to a horses head, and dont tell her I said that.
ook