Spare parts sale #3

Moderator: VTRDark

freeridenick

Spare parts sale #3

Post by freeridenick »

All +P&P, unless stated and PayPal fees paid by the buyer. Located in the High Peak.

LSL steering damper. Could be fitted inline on another bike (too short for a ‘Storm) or across the frame on a ‘Storm. 33cm total length, 9.5cm stroke.
The shaft is split with the damper mechanism in between. The original had been bent and straightened when I bought it and it wouldn’t move through the internal bushing. The replacement has been turned in silver steel and rebuilt with fresh 5wgt oil. £50

Coerce-style sprocket cover. Mac had a batch made and this is one of those, not an original. I fitted it then decided to stick with the modified original I had on in the first place.  £100.

Race fairing. Mori-style with the cut-outs for ram air tubes. This could be an original Moriwaki but I can’t confirm. It’s certainly more solid than another one I have and it came with a Spondon rear seat unit, so it’s possible. It’s in need of repair and repainting. £80. The other one is also in need of repair and I’ll stick photos on tomorrow (£30 for that)

Motoforza race fairing version 1. Unpainted white gelcoat. Fitted and used on track but in great condition bar a crack where a piece of wood fell on it. The gelcoat is cracked but there is little damage inside; quick and easy repair. This is the GRP racing version so is lighter than the standard GRP. New they are near £300 shipped. £150

Spondon exhaust hangers for low level exhausts. These worked with the Mori-system advertised in listing #1 and I’m sure will work with stock exhaust. Previously used on track so not in perfect condition. £40

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by freeridenick on Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.