First ride.

General Biker Banter
Badger

First ride.

Post by Badger »

I've been out on the bike today with the wife, first time I've used it since November, jesus, I'd forgoten how much effort & hard work it was to ride it. 8O

Got back home, hands ached, arms ached, elbows ached, shoulders ached, neck ached, back ached, I'd got cramp in my hips, felt totaly exhausted, but you know what, it was fantastic, can't wait to do it again. :D :D

Alan
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

nice one alan...i too went out today...first time in ages!!great stuff!! :D
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

I tend to ride all year round, but lately the suns come out and the roads are dryer. Brilliant :D
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
Jason

Post by Jason »

I had a superb ride today there was 6 of us we covered some 250 mile around North Wales totaly knackered now

Bala Lake

the sea front at porthmadog

this was on top of Snowdonia
beckster

Post by beckster »

Looks like you had a first class day out,some nice pics of the bike but i notice you dont show the petrol tanker to keep filling up the 'storm :!: :lol: :wink:
If it ain't broke,fiddle with it!
Jason

Post by Jason »

beckster wrote:Looks like you had a first class day out,some nice pics of the bike but i notice you dont show the petrol tanker to keep filling up the 'storm :!: :lol: :wink:
3 stops for me :wink: I get stick all the time about having to fill up :lol:
bone

VTR's

Post by bone »

These things are fantastic, apart from, the tank size, the suspension, the mirrors and the way after you've washed it any missed dirty water from the bars drops onto the top fairing!!! Other than that, I defy anything in the 'sports' department riders to better one out of a bend, or learn to ride one well within 3 monthes.

These things are hardwork to ride everyday, but return more than any bike I've ever ridden.
always ridden 4's, never again!!
SILVER ZIPPER

Re: First ride.

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Got back home, hands ached, arms ached, elbows ached, shoulders ached, neck ached, back ached, I'd got cramp in my hips, felt totaly exhausted, but you know what, it was fantastic, can't wait to do it again. :D :D

Alan[/quote]

My god thier's some old git's on this site. 8O
Have we got a storm riding geriatric doctor, :?: i think we need help :wink: :lol: :lol:
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........