40%
Other colour
No votes

Total votes: 10

Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

A 10 in Black. Definately!
You know you need it, you know you want it. Now just go out and get it before you talk yourself out of it. :wink:
Jeez! that's the problem with turning forty. Your train of thought gets too sensible :cry:

Pete.l
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Why don't you just go to a paint shop & buy the ugliest colour you can find. Then get an old tricycle from an op-shop & paint the thing.

Write some stupid kiddies toy name (hmmm... like "ninja") on it & then ride up & down your drive-way yelling "vrooom, vroooooommmmm".

I'm sure you'll be the envy of everyone in the street & you'll have just as much respect as if you'd spent thousands more on a Kwaka.

Okay, so that's a little harsh, but I've been into the vodka & refuse to accept responsibility.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
MacV2

to Kwak.........

Post by MacV2 »

What Yellow you mean?

Hic Burp! :?

Hehehe!

Mac.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Update.

Post by MacV2 »

So the ZX test.

Well I have never expirenced such shite customer service from a dealer!

Arrived in plentey of time for an 11o/c booking to be kept standing around for 20 mins waiting as the 6 was waiting for fule. Doh!

The 10 had been double er I mean tripple booked by the donuts & as last booking I wasn't going to get a ride! Doh!

When the 6 was ready I went off for a blast, poor poor demonstrators 500 odd miles on the clock & they must get thrashed to bits( I know I did!).

Strange really, It felt like a 250 size wise & after the Storm felt guttless with no power at all, as predicted by all & sundry!

But.....The handelling was sublime. The brakes were sh1t hot. The 'lack' of power was not really an issue. Yes I know it's all rev's after a Storm but jeeze was it quick. Yep more footwork on the gear shift & handfulls of rev's but fun, weather I'd get bored with that too soon or not is another matter.

At the end of the day I did enjoy the ride, It reminded me very much of the NS400 I used to have!

Back in the real world in the land of crap customer service.....

The end result of 10 mins of slagging me Storm off was a px price without 3 0's! Yep less than a grand! I laughed & told him I thought he was takin' the piss & obviously didn't want to sell a new bike.

I know it's not the cleanest bike out there & unlike some is ridden whatever the weather, at 1500 it would have been a kick in the nuts that I would have considerd after nearly a year of use, I belive that I've had me money's worth, but less than a grand!

I left, laughing, I rode my Storm home, it felt like a tractor, it pulled like a tractor, I was still smiling when I closed the garage door. :wink:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

That's the problem with trading in. Sell it private mate...

I think the ZX10 might be your best bet, it should have enough torque that it won't feel gutless after the storm, and you can probably ride it 'lazier' than a 600 if that makes sense? As that's the style of riding you'll probably be used to after a year on the VTR.
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch