Moto GP Catalunya

Any racing related stuff
sirch345
Site Admin

Moto GP Catalunya

Post by sirch345 »

Who saw the Moto GP at Catalunya on Sunday?
It's got to be one of the best races ever :!: 8) It was just amazing :!:

I won't go saying who finished where, just incase some of you haven't seen it yet.

Chris.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Chris,

It was AWSOME!!!! :D :D :D :D

Last 6 laps were the best.

Who's going to win this year?

Hope in a way it goes down to the wire, but note my avtar !

My allegiance has to be with Vale.

I'm not sure my nerves will take many more races like that one.

Not disimilar to Tosey the other week, last 3 or 4 laps I was on the edge of my seat ... Sounded like England had had beaten the Krauts in a World Cup final when he pulled it back!!

Graeme
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Brilliant stuff.

Man of the meeting must go to Randy DuPuniet (?). Saw him get interviewed after the race and I wouldn't get out of bed with a knee like that never mind finish where he did. And after getting clouted by Elias half way through. Must have been in agony.
Rich.

RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Good point!

I agree, RDP deserved a 4th place on the podium and a large medal for his performance (with a nice lady to carry it for him of cours).

Considering it's his best ever finish (Think I'm right) best qualifier too, highest 13th on grid prior, maybe he should fall off more often, it obviously improves his ability ... might try it .... NOT!

The other point to note is, considering the swelling of his left knee and the obvious pain he was in (see him try waking), what must it have been like every time he went round a left hander and his slider made ground contact!!!! OUCH!!!!!!! :eek2 brings tears to the eyes just thinking about it.

Braver man than me Gungadin!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Very good points there Graeme and Rich :!: I was just blown away by the closing stages of the race, just hoping that no one came off, or even take the other one out at the same time, although the third person was probably thinking that could happen, and he would then be the winner :!:

As Graeme said, it was AWESOME :!:

Chris.