not bike related....Petition to deport terror suspects......

General Biker Banter
kevg

Post by kevg »

I don't have a problem with people coming into the country if they can give something to our country, can enrich the culture and not sponge off everyone here and bring the country down...if you want in; learn english and live by our laws...we live on a F**kin island FFS, how hard can it be to keep undesirables out...i've nothing against second, third generation imigrants who are nationalised brits, the country is full of italians, spanish, indian, chinese and many others who are proud brits and even they want a stop to extremists coming into our country. it's these people i think VeeTyR is concearned about.

i'd expect to try and learn the language and about the culture of any other country if i was to move there, so why should it be different for here.

as for the scottish island...lol...keep em down your way. i'm also a scot first...lol.

Sniper patrols on Antonines wall anyone? Hadrians is to far south, lol.
cheerz

kev
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

Why are you trying so hard to goad me into a race thing??.....i dont give a sh*t if they are white black purple or blue.....you are taking things way out of context.

When was the last time animal extremist's flew a plane into a building??.....or blew up 50 people on a tube or a bus??

The mere fact that you would even make an analogy between your aformentioned people and extreme "terrorists" just shows me how nieve you are.

I was in bloomsbury area on 7/7 and saw the damage 1st hand......dont even tell me some welsh nationalist or a jehovas witness are in the same league as these people who abscond from the law and hide in our houses plotting to kill our families.

And even when we know they are there doing it we cannot send them away to where it was they came.......if you dont see that as fundamentally wrong then there is something wrong with you.

dont question/slander my character man ... i am a good person who works hard every day for me and my family. And if i can do something to make this place a little safer for my kids to grow up in then i will.....even if it means rubbing a few PC people up the wrong way, ugetme?
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
Badger

Post by Badger »

Why bother with deportation, why not bring back the death penalty :?:
bonerp

Post by bonerp »

just leave them in a square at a predetermined time for the public to 'judge' them. Fu##ers. They come here teaching/preaching the karan (dont even know if Ive spelt it right and dont care - why should I have any respect for them when they dont to us), claim allowances and housing that you and I are paying for to look after them and their families whilst they plot to kill us.

Sorry, and if I get banned for this bollox. I wouldnt pi55 on them if they were on fire. Like that cop at glasgow airport, I'd punch them while they were suffering.

Stay safe - and those who disagree, I hope you never get caught up in one of their blessings to us.

I'm not racist. This isnt about their colour or even their religion.

Paul
VTR_Andy

Post by VTR_Andy »

Badger wrote:Why bother with deportation, why not bring back the death penalty :?:
Good incentive for suicide bombers ? :D

Not going to seriously comment about anything else, I come on here to read about bikes :roll:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Just curious how far down the slippery slope compared to David Copeland's manifesto you are prepared to go to those that you suspect are different.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/781755.stm

So far all you've come up with is a crude blanket of predjudice and proposed kneejerk action without any meaningful constructive solutions on how to integrate immigrants and subsequent generations of British citizens.

You might want to look up Japanese American internment as a model for your 'modest proposal', and why the nation at the forefront of TW@T "signed legislation which apologized for the internment on behalf of the U.S. government. The legislation stated that government actions were based on "race prejudice, war hysteria, and a failure of political leadership",[6] and beginning in 1990, the government paid reparations to surviving internees."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_A ... internment

And I speak from the experience of being a 2nd generation Hungarian refugee who would easily pass Tebbit's cricket test, yet, when at Wembley a few years back, I couldn't lose when spectating a football match between England v Hungary. Scarily that could make me 'suspect' in someone's eyes in your modest proposal....

Always think of the grey areas and the consequences

VeetyR wrote:Why are you trying so hard to goad me into a race thing??.....i dont give a sh*t if they are white black purple or blue.....you are taking things way out of context.

When was the last time animal extremist's flew a plane into a building??.....or blew up 50 people on a tube or a bus??

The mere fact that you would even make an analogy between your aformentioned people and extreme "terrorists" just shows me how nieve you are.

I was in bloomsbury area on 7/7 and saw the damage 1st hand......dont even tell me some welsh nationalist or a jehovas witness are in the same league as these people who abscond from the law and hide in our houses plotting to kill our families.

And even when we know they are there doing it we cannot send them away to where it was they came.......if you dont see that as fundamentally wrong then there is something wrong with you.

dont question/slander my character man ... i am a good person who works hard every day for me and my family. And if i can do something to make this place a little safer for my kids to grow up in then i will.....even if it means rubbing a few PC people up the wrong way, ugetme?
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

Guys i would just like to say i am sorry if i offended anyone yesterday.....politics is always gonna ruffle a few feathers......and probably isnt my strong point lol. If admin feels it appropriate to remove this thread then please do so, i have no hard feelings towards you either wicky....lets just agree to disagree and get back to what we all love eh?.......bikes bikes bikes.....now wheres my keys its sunny outside :wink:
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
JAY.B

Post by JAY.B »

i dont give a sh*t if they are white black purple or blue.....you are taking things way out of context.

i dont want them if there blue! ha ha ha ha. get rid of the irish too we're, i mean they're all bombers as well :wink:
THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

i dont want them if there blue! ha ha ha ha
Ah, anti Smurf now too! :lol:
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Think i will stop passing comment on this thread otherwise some people are going to be reading things that they find offensive and this forum ain't the place for it. Needless to say you can see where i am standing, two of you can stand where you fking like, but in my book it's the wrong place.
pearlorange

Post by pearlorange »

Some interesting reading on this thread... some good valid points, I am sure lot's will agree with some but not with other's.

Both politics and religion have a place to be discussed, but like veetyR said earlier, let's stick to bikes,bikes and bikes on this we should all agree.