happy birthday Sirch

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Many thanks for all the good wishes I did have a good day :!: Top present came from Tony, she looked nothing like she does in the pic :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers Tony :wink:
I didn't have anything really exiting to report (well apart from Tony's that is :wink: ) but then when you get to my age, you're just glad you've made another one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratman,
Paul you're right I've not been on line for little while. I did have the internet go down, but that was only for short time :!: (by the way BT were excellent in resolving the problem, first class :!: ) I've just been busy doing other things, as you do when the weather is good :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
alan

Post by alan »

sirch345 wrote:Many thanks for all the good wishes I did have a good day :!: Top present came from Tony, she looked nothing like she does in the pic :lol: :lol: :lol: cheers Tony :wink:
I didn't have anything really exiting to report (well apart from Tony's that is :wink: ) but then when you get to my age, you're just glad you've made another one :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stratman,
Paul you're right I've not been on line for little while. I did have the internet go down, but that was only for short time :!: (by the way BT were excellent in resolving the problem, first class :!: ) I've just been busy doing other things, as you do when the weather is good :!:

Cheers,

Chris.
Doing other things when the weather is good :? why are you in a different country Chris???
Gavin

Post by Gavin »

Very late happy birthday Chris

Gavin
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote:
sirch345 wrote:
Stratman,

Cheers,

Chris.
Doing other things when the weather is good :? why are you in a different country Chris???
:lol: No still in the UK, just at the bottom on the map :lol:

Chris.

Gavin wrote:Very late happy birthday Chris

Gavin
Cheers Gavin :D

Chris.
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Sorry i missed it old fruit! A very belated Happy Birthday wish! I was on a court martial so i missed it! (Not my court martial i might add!)
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

mellis wrote:Sorry i missed it old fruit! A very belated Happy Birthday wish! I was on a court martial so i missed it! (Not my court martial i might add!)
Cheers Mark, no worries mate :D

Chris.
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you had a good one!.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

pmcq wrote:Happy Birthday Chris! Hope you had a good one!.
Cheers pmcq :D

Chris.