Wolf link pipes

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
yorkylancs

Wolf link pipes

Post by yorkylancs »

Just ordered some wolf link pipes,from bladerunners.Chap told me they were quite high level,was wondering if any body can tell me how high they are,he said something about them being 2in above the pillion footrests and 3/4 in away from the seat unit.What i could really do with is seing some pics of a storm with them on,anybody help?They are going on a set of titanium cans i made at work,look well smart.Will it run like a rough un with 2in straight throughs?If i lose a bit of drivability,it should still be worth it for the sound.Before this i did one of them partial bafflectomys,and it sounded awesome,all this on standard cans,and only cost me a new drill bit!!Any thoughts appreciated ..Rick
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Running straight throughs will need K&N and Dynojet kit, IMO.
And if you haven't already, tickover will need to be set a bit higher, or it'll stall more.

Oh, and don't forget to read all the posts about derestricting the original down pipes, if you're using them. If you look inot the right hand one you'll see that the joining pipes intrude horribly, but may or may not be important.
Make your own mind up!
:idea:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.