Hideout leathers

Best deals in town
Drac

Hideout leathers

Post by Drac »

Appaling service

3rd june ordered some draggin jeans and Alpinestar sp3 gloves.

2 weeks later..nothing

I emailed then and got the response the gloves weren't in stock and would take a week but they could send the jeans and follow on with the gloves.

OK..jeans arrived.

another 2 weeks go by..still no gloves..getting pissed off now..email sent, responded with out of stock only got all black ( i orderedblack/blue) i responded that i will take the all black ones..no repsonse.

finally yesterday i sent a less than pleasant mail asking for a definitive date and again reitterating that i will take the all black ones.

response was that delivery this year is slow from alpinestars but they would send them out the same day they got them.

so now i have mailed them they have until weekend the 14th..no more excuses..send me the all black or send be the blue/black.

0 proactive mails from them explaining items were out of stock. If delivery of goods is that slow from alpinestars i would be looking for another supplier, rather fast delivery of a different goods than a pissed of customer having to chase for items allready paid for.

Anyone have differing experience with Hideout?
gilson

Post by gilson »

I've just had a one piece suit made from hideout and they are nothing short of brilliant. The measuring, the fitting and the finished product are all first class. Kate and her team were excellent, lots of communication, great advice and they pushed to get it ready well inside the recommended time when I mentioned I need it for a track day. The suit itself was super tight to begin with, but now is a perfect fit. OVerall, I'd have to give them full marks.