Tempted...

General Bike chat
orangestorm

Tempted...

Post by orangestorm »

Swung my leg over one of these at weekend(mid life crisis) i'm quite tempted and the missus likes the pillion. Any one rode one wanting unbiased opinions....[img][img]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i261/ ... cb1300.jpg[/img][/img]
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Cheers, can't bear to move from the big'H tho. Spoke to a few owners but they will be biased. Still hagglin with the dealer yet but gonna take a test spin next week. Tryin to see weather I can afford to run the Storm as well caude it will be a big wrench to part company after seven years.
lee67

Post by lee67 »

heard nothing buy good comments about em ..quite a few of the squires regs have em, and swear its the best bike they have ever had!!..
robvtr

Post by robvtr »

It was between the cb and the zrx when I was looking for a "muscle bike" eventually got a zrx 1200r, both cracking bikes, though the zrx just edged it on looks for me

My old elr

Rob
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Cheers guys..Tho the Kwak' looks well in green it will deffo be the honda if I like the ride let you know next week :) :)
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

it looks like a water cooled bandit to me,also ,that exhaust looks like a bread bin!

apart from that its quite nice!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Tony that can will be on the bike for all of a day or two ...Blueflame meethinks :)
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

I think the half faired ones are great. When my TDM is due to be replaced I'll look at one of these for distance work.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

TSP

Post by TSP »

Amazing bikes, especially in the new pearl red and white with gold wheels.

0% finance at the moment and best of all, exhaust, K&N and PCIII can give you up to 20bhp!!!

I'd buy one tommorow if I could, they would run in the fast group of any track day no problems.
robvtr

Post by robvtr »

Timbo wrote: Rob - loving the ZRX, you still have it? I LOVE mine. Though i am thinking of buying a VTR again, for a project.
Nah, sold it about 18 months ago

Cracking tool, handled well for it's bulk

Mine had a full akra and was making 130 at the rear, pulled like a train from 1500 revs, cool as a cucumber, would have another one

Rob
orangestorm

Post by orangestorm »

Deposit paid,insurance sorted collecting it on Friday...it's gonna be wierd riding home 130+ miles without stopping for fuel :lol: :lol:
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

:D Boy I bet it's going to be a long week :D
Congrats on the purchase Orange :lol:
Oh! and I managed to do 149 miles on one tank on the weekend. Mind you I was riding like an old women :oops:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal