Catalunya GP

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

andyh

Catalunya GP

Post by andyh »

Hi all, any of you lot going to the big bash in Barcalona June 8th via the Plymouth/Santander ferry ? It would be great to have a beer or several on the boat and talk all things Storm. Cheers Andyh 8)
Beamish

Re: Catalunya GP

Post by Beamish »

andyh wrote:Hi all, any of you lot going to the big bash in Barcalona June 8th via the Plymouth/Santander ferry ? It would be great to have a beer or several on the boat and talk all things Storm. Cheers Andyh 8)
Your not wrong it would be great but I am short of the £300 that it would take to do it! Sorry I am out.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
andyh

Post by andyh »

Beamish, I wish was only £300 to go mate :( It would stop my good lady wife bleating on and on about it :roll:

Andyh.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Sorry, saving my cash for the Valencia round. Riding all the way there and back through France from Dover- can't miss those mountains!
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
andyh

Post by andyh »

Know what you mean about those mountains Tony, got 3 days zig zagging across them on the way down to Barcalona, hilarious fun :lol: