staffy birthday!

Post by tony.wilde1 »

my young staff's birthday today...she's 1 year old!! :D

ImageImageImageImage
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Happy birthday young thing.

Your a sad man getting the dog a cake. Actually, mine was one on Saturday and the wife wouldnt let me get him a cake :( Got him a huge bone out the butchers and took him for a run in the field instead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MjjhA3pKkE
Rich.

pariah

Post by pariah »

Wow fantastic dog is the husky especially the siberian kind. If I could afford one I would but just tooooooo dam expensive . I take it you like huskys as well . :)
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

we got summer from the rspca in godstone...while we were there ,there was a husky waiting for a loving home 8O ..she got one real quick too,but how on earth do they end up there in the first place?guaranteed tears there!!for sure!! :o
ImageImageImageImage
doggit

Post by doggit »

well i think as people get pups, they are so cute and cuddly and fun, but as the pup grows people suddenly realise how much it takes to look after another living thing, but will just abandon it somewhere, doesnt matter if its a pedigree or a heinz 57 variety, its just a sign of how much this society has become uncaring to human and animals
doggit
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

And I thought we spoiled our dogs Tony :wink:

Nice video's guy's :!:

Rich,
I wish you wouldn't do that, seeing your Doberman is making me want to get another :!: We've owned two at different times over the years.

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Chris, you can have this one if you want. He's just become a doberteen and turned into a major pain in the butt. Never mind, he's off to the vet's on Monday for the big snip. Let's see who's laughing then :P
Rich.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

cupasoop wrote:Chris, you can have this one if you want. He's just become a doberteen and turned into a major pain in the butt. Never mind, he's off to the vet's on Monday for the big snip. Let's see who's laughing then :P
:lol: Doberteen, that sounds about right :!:

As for the Monday vet's appointment, I must admit I'm not really a believer in that. I guess you're hoping to calm him down a bit :?:

Chris.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

hmmm...had the knackers off of my first staff...it didnt make a blind bit of difference :o the vet said that it would :x gladly took my money and my dog was pissed off :D
ImageImageImageImage
Max

Post by Max »

My Dobie is 18 this year probably not going to make 19, she was rescued when she was 2.
Her eyes just about work she has selective deafness and her back legs are wobbly but she still chases cats and rabbits through pure bloody-mindedness.
We have a Staffie X Collie as well she's about 4.
Max

doggit

Post by doggit »

hey yall, well my jack russell is only 3 and i too had his mutts nutts off 2 years ago, and the vet said he will be calm and wont scent mark and wont be a typical chip on his shoulder jack russell, well i am sure the vet only took one nutt and left the other in there, cos it has not made a blind bit of difference, he does all the things the vet said would stop, 8O but i would not swap him even for an SP1 or gixxer thou, :D
doggit
The most affective way to turn petrol into noise without the side affect of horse power
doggit

Post by doggit »

hey timbo sorry for to hear about your beloved westie, it has to be one of the hardest things we have to do to our dogs, and we never realise how close they get in our lives, also the amount of unselfish love they give us, and all they ask for is a tickle and a full belly and warm bed, anyway my jack russell says woof wof woof to all the stormer dogs.
doggit
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

We had a Jack Russel and a Cat ,both lived to around 17 years old, and got put down a couple of years ago (maybe a year apart)

I can remember like it was yesterday, taking each of them to get put down, and actually being there while the vet done it.

I could hardly drive for tears :cry: and said that's it,we'll never get another pet :!:

Well anyway,we did , we got a kitten,its around 8 months now ,it's got it's goolies cut off,and it's still bloody mental :x
Stevie
doggit

Post by doggit »

i know having the dogs nutts cut off is mainly for health reasons, like cutting the chances of cancer right down, but i dont think it does any calming down, i just think that dogs look at the missing bit and thinks right ya bastid, and then go out of their way to annoy you, and who can blame them 8O
doggit
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Max wrote:My Dobie is 18 this year probably not going to make 19, she was rescued when she was 2.
Her eyes just about work she has selective deafness and her back legs are wobbly but she still chases cats and rabbits through pure bloody-mindedness.
We have a Staffie X Collie as well she's about 4.
That is an amazing age for a Doberman I would say :!:
I've never heard of one living for that long, brilliant :D
I know what you mean about the cat chasing bit, I'm sure our first one thought it was his job to rid the UK of every cat :!: The problem was he could move quicker than nearly all the cats he ever met :!:

Chris.