Well, am I ?

General Biker Banter
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

No tree for us this year due to a 4 legged chewing machine roaming the house :roll:
Rich.

lee67

Post by lee67 »

never really been one for xmas, ever since my nan passed away xmas day 20 yrs ago..... :( but the older i get the happier i get, and now im like a big kid, even having the same advent calendar as my youngest daughter...today was 3 wise men choccy mmmmmm :lol: ...cant wait for xmas day now, cos i know what im getting bar one or 2 surprises,..the only thing i dont like is the cost...allready spent well over £1000 on pressies...BAH HUMBUG :P
VeetyR

Post by VeetyR »

Xmas, is just a big farcical money making piece o sh ite ....... I emplore everyone to buy there own pressies this year like i did :lol:

One good thing is that if the weather isnt crap its the best day of the year to go for a blast on the bike, Traffic zero = mucho funno.

Rest assured my "black" santa hat with "bah humbug" embroidered on it will be making another appearance this year :lol:
john'o
Keep it gutter...Keep it grimey..........one!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

FirestormMike wrote: I see you got the mansion all decked out Chris :lol: :lol:
Well Mike you have to make the effort don't you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got to say after reading through all the posts what heart moving, sad, true and happy replies have been written :!:

I like Alan's idea of going somewhere hotter than here for the festive season, I must try that one year :D

Cheers,

Chris.
alan

Post by alan »

sirch345 wrote:
FirestormMike wrote: I see you got the mansion all decked out Chris :lol: :lol:
Well Mike you have to make the effort don't you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got to say after reading through all the posts what heart moving, sad, true and happy replies have been written :!:

I like Alan's idea of going somewhere hotter than here for the festive season, I must try that one year :D

Cheers,

Chris.
I like the idea too Chris never been away at Christmas before, wife's always wanted to only 1 more day to go :lol: :lol:
Dazjm

Post by Dazjm »

have fun alan!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

alan wrote: I like the idea too Chris never been away at Christmas before, wife's always wanted to only 1 more day to go :lol: :lol:
The funny thing is Alan, it's my wife thats always wanted to do that as well, but circumstances have stopped us so far :!:

I hope you and your family have a good one :D

Chris.