which wheel colour ????

General Bike chat
dodds

hangers

Post by dodds »

Hi mate, i made them myself using a piece of ali and a spacer similar to those used to space out rear footrests. i drilled the subframe, bolted the rectangular piece to that which then comes down through the undertray then the spacer goes on the end with a bolt through all of that and the exhaust hanger itself. They have been on for about 2 years with no probs during everyday riding and the odd trackday. I will take some better pics and post them for you. I HOPE ALL THAT MADE SENCE !! 8O.
Teamslug

Hangers

Post by Teamslug »

Dodds
Thanks :D some pictures would be good so i can have a look at how ya did it, i need to sort my hangers out as the cans tend to flap about a bit, they are the ART ones that are suppopsed to support them from underneath but i took the foot pegs off and now they only just reach 8O so i need something else and ya cant get em anywere :!:
dodds

pics

Post by dodds »

Hi mate, i have posted some pics which will hopefully show you better than i could explain, one shows the subframe under the seat where i drilled the holes and the other the setup for hanging the cans, cheers dodds.
chris56

Post by chris56 »

Get hold off Pete at "Padded Cell" paints in Essex he will advise and they will turn out Fantastic if he does them< not cheap but GREAT :D
STAGE 2 Moriwaki Storm Moriwaki Engine Rebuild Pistons Cams Valves etc Moriwaki Air intakes.Air Filter Mod
Full SAMCO race hoses; Lightened Fly Wheel Dynojetted; KN Filter; Moriwaki Exhaust Moriwaki Carbon Belly Pan Titaniam Nuts & Bolt WP R Shock
Scott Malcolm

Post by Scott Malcolm »

er......... yellow!? :roll:
jpickup

Where do you get them painted?

Post by jpickup »

And what does it cost?

Anywhere in the London / Surrey area to be recommended?

I'm really looking to just get the front wheel resprayed in the standard "almost black" colour butr might be interested in getting both done depending on cost...
jpickup

Where do you get them painted?

Post by jpickup »

And what does it cost?

Anywhere in the London / Surrey area to be recommended?

I'm really looking to just get the front wheel resprayed in the standard "almost black" colour butr might be interested in getting both done depending on cost...
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

:oops: got a yellow storm..it has yellow wheels...a different yellow to the rest of the bike..ugh...what colour for mine?please!ahem! :oops: