who wants to listern to my bikes titanium exhaust

General Bike chat
chi kung

Re: who wants to listern to my bikes titanium exhaust

Post by chi kung »

Md80 ebay special for 7 pounds. I can give you some tips on how to make them work.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hi mate
i haven't got a bike camera although my mate has one and it's tiny and has very good picture quality and pretty decent sound and it's about the size of your thumb.
i'll try and find out what make it is, i thought yours was pretty good.
i think i'll be getting one like my mates, i like the idea of the rear facing camerea so you can spy on the people behind, to see who's picking their noses hahahaha
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

chi kung wrote:Md80 ebay special for 7 pounds. I can give you some tips on how to make them work.
chi kung, that would be great :thumbup: also where did you attach it at the rear :?:

Marty, the MD80 is a copy of the MUVI cam, and is as you say about the size of your thumb.

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

my mate still got caught trying to use his small camera at the nurburgring last weekend ......lol
but cameras beg the question, if they are that cheap you could have one on the front and one on the back every time you go for a ride, and if something happened that wasn't your fault you would have a good chance of having evidence to prove it, but on the other hand you could have video footage that could hang yourself if the plod got hold of it......hmmm
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
stormingjoe

Post by stormingjoe »

A little of topic, Marty those wheels you recently had, are they much lighter than the Storm ones or are they just bling?

Cheers David

PS. Got a couple of those md80 type cameras, as good as the standard gopro but no housing tho you can buy one to make it water resistant.
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hi david
i bought the wheels because i preferred the look, tony has them now so you'd need to ask him about the weight, but i'd say they were a bit lighter imho.
i'm looking at a 8gb md80 camera, £14 from hong kong, if its as good as they say i might get another one for a rear view aswell.....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
stormingjoe

who wants to listern to my bikes titanium exhaust

Post by stormingjoe »

Cheers about wheels, just thinking about getting some spares, missed out earlier in the year, to put some track Tyres on. Re cameras friend just done nurburgring, with md80, I made a small bracket to fit inside helmet, they didn't notice cause you can get thrown off if caught! David

Podgey on a motorbike ;0D
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

has luck had it my m8 got caught with his camera on the last lap of his weekend just before going thru the gate, so he just said fair enough and set off home instead, it wasn't a great weekend by all accounts because it was a german bank holiday and there was loads of nutters there, and there was one of the biggest crashes in recent burg history, 9 car pile up on a stretch of road where you are doing speeds of 130/140 on a bike. no one died but there were a few injured...........and lots of expensive damage!!!
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

chi kung wrote:Heres what mine sounds like.

[youtube][/youtube]
Thats looks fast for 60mph from the rear facing camera :roll:
chi kung

Post by chi kung »

sirch345 wrote:
chi kung wrote:Md80 ebay special for 7 pounds. I can give you some tips on how to make them work.
chi kung, that would be great :thumbup: also where did you attach it at the rear :?:

Marty, the MD80 is a copy of the MUVI cam, and is as you say about the size of your thumb.

Chris.

Ok firsly you need a decent memory card that can write at high speed. It should say sdhc on it.

Secondley you need some Black tak from a camera shop. its like blue tak but F*****G strong. Stick a blob of black on the back of your camera and just stick it anywhere on your bike.

Dont bother with camera mounts as the storm vibrates too much and you get a poor picture. The black tak seems to absord the vibes and it will not fall off.

I attached next to the seat lock with black tak. As you can see im a fan of black tak its only a couple o pounds. once youve had black theres no going back. :D
chi kung

Post by chi kung »

bazza696 wrote:
chi kung wrote:Heres what mine sounds like.

[youtube][/youtube]
Thats looks fast for 60mph from the rear facing camera :roll:

I must confess i took it up to about 62mph. :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

chi kung wrote:
sirch345 wrote:

Chris.

Ok firsly you need a decent memory card that can write at high speed. It should say sdhc on it.

Secondley you need some Black tak from a camera shop. its like blue tak but F*****G strong. Stick a blob of black on the back of your camera and just stick it anywhere on your bike.

Dont bother with camera mounts as the storm vibrates too much and you get a poor picture. The black tak seems to absord the vibes and it will not fall off.

I attached next to the seat lock with black tak. As you can see im a fan of black tak its only a couple o pounds. once youve had black theres no going back. :D
Cheers for the info chi kung :thumbup: What about the microphone, did you just leave that as it is :?:

Chris.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cheers chi kung
i might order a 8gb one from hong kong only £15 and i'll get some black tac aswell, i'd never heard of the stuff........ :thumbup:

i just ordered this, is it the right stuff?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0864145748
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!