stoner to retire!

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: stoner to retire!

Post by Kev L »

Seb has your devotion anything to do with the colour scheme on your bike? Stoner really hasn't been his own best friend with his PR, but he and the other "aliens" are thoroughly entertaining.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Kev L wrote:Seb has your devotion anything to do with the colour scheme on your bike? Stoner really hasn't been his own best friend with his PR, but he and the other "aliens" are thoroughly entertaining.
Allways been a big fan of his, who doesn't want to be like there hero, my Dad rips on me for it but I don't care lol

Intrestimg to see who gets his bike next year would love to see crutchlow on it or rossi back on the Honda, there is talk about marc marques the moto2 sensation but I'm sure you can't go straight to a factory bike in your first year in
the premier class

Lorenzo's contract is up next year as well and he hasn't signed for Yamaha yet, that could be good for him re getting more money out of Yamaha, don't want him on my Hondas tho, fantastic rider and supersmooth style, got his book as well but that put me off him more as a person

Who would you like to see on the bike?
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

From a Brit point of view Cal may need a ride if he is the one displaced by Bradley Smith, who has been promised a Tech 3 ride next year. But there are some quick lads in moto 2 most of whom's names I have no hope of spelling correctly!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

simo wrote:Don't blame him after the sh1t Rossi delt out when he was up there even tho he was behind. Let's hope he finishes on top. He's still a Legend and he COULD ride and WIN on the sh1t box of a Ducati :biggrin :biggrin . Where's Rossi going after this.
Well from what I saw this afternoon - past him! :biggrin

What a race!

seb421

Post by seb421 »

tankslappa wrote:
simo wrote:Don't blame him after the sh1t Rossi delt out when he was up there even tho he was behind. Let's hope he finishes on top. He's still a Legend and he COULD ride and WIN on the sh1t box of a Ducati :biggrin :biggrin . Where's Rossi going after this.
Well from what I saw this afternoon - past him! :biggrin

What a race!

Don't get used to it, unless it rains that duke doesn't stand a chance, did you see JB interview after the race on the BBC extra?

Rossi is a God, I'm a stoner fan through and through but found my self cheering Rossi on when he was making his moves

Brilliant Ride
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

seb421 wrote:Don't get used to it, unless it rains that duke doesn't stand a chance, did you see JB interview after the race on the BBC extra?

Rossi is a God, I'm a stoner fan through and through but found my self cheering Rossi on when he was making his moves

Brilliant Ride
Yeah, I know... When I saw it was a wet race I was hoping the Duke was at least stable, as we all know what Rossi is like in the wet :biggrin

Well, Silverstone in a Month... Could be in with another chance :biggrin