Watty

Re: National 3 peaks challenge

Post by Watty »

Thanks for the input and advice guys, all taken on board :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

hope it all goes well. What order are you doing it in?
This has got me thinking I must get my gear out. didn't do any hikes last year must do more, some fantastic Munro's just 45 minutes away.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Watty

Post by Watty »

The usual order in the 24h challenge AFAIK is Ben Nevis, Sca Fell then Snowdon :?
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Right! Update! This is happening 8O the weekend of 20th&21st of June. There's a good dozen of us doing it so should be plenty of support for each other! We are hoping to raise a few quid for Stonham mental health and wellbeing. This is who Angela, Neil's widow ( god I hate saying that ) works for. The original plan was to get a charity up and running in Neil's memory (hopefully this will still happen in the future) but there is way more to setting up a charity than we realised and time has got away on us! Also as you can imagine Angie hasn't been on top of the world or felt very proactive, so it was her wish for any funds raised to go to Stonham. https://www.justgiving.com/booch1975/?u ... hiprequest
Appreciate any help anyone could give :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Is the page yours mate or a joint site? just so I know how offensive to be!
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:Is the page yours mate or a joint site? just so I know how offensive to be!
:lol: :lol: its a group site mate set up by a friend( because I'm computer illiterate) who is also doing the challenge :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
macdee

Post by macdee »

Kev L wrote:Is the page yours mate or a joint site? just so I know how offensive to be!
Go on kev
it would be good to see a bit of blue on blue action :evil:
told you not to but oh no you knew better
Watty

Re: NATIONAL 3 PEAKS CHALLENGE!

Post by Watty »

Thanks for your donation Kev, you're a gent :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Bit of a practice run on Sunday! Doing Scafell pike! :? Should be erm interesting :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I'm going up Snowdon next weekend. :thumbup: I'll let you know what's on the menu in the café!! :lol:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:I'm going up Snowdon next weekend. :thumbup: I'll let you know what's on the menu in the café!! :lol:
See if they do body parts! Sure I'll need some :lol:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Had a nice walk up Snowdon on Friday and around the lakes at Trewfir on Saturday -

No body parts for sale Watty but nice cheese & onion pasties and hot chocolate!!! :lol:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Kev L wrote:Had a nice walk up Snowdon on Friday and around the lakes at Trewfir on Saturday -

No body parts for sale Watty but nice cheese & onion pasties and hot chocolate!!! :lol:
Beautiful Kev. Scafell nearly bloody killed me! So underestimated it! Got a few pictures I will post soon hopefully! Need intense training now for next 5 weeks 8O
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Great cause Andy :thumbup:

Wish I'd have seen this post sooner as I'd have joined in :( depression is a excuse the word "funny" thing. Can creep up on you and before you know it you can be a very different person or its something yoy know you suffer with very early on. Not a nice thing to have. I have suffered with it, so has the wife.

Best of luck Andy and the rest of you doing it. My donation is made. Cmon lads just a couple of quid from all of us, it'll all add up.
Watty

Post by Watty »

Ckennedy wrote:Great cause Andy :thumbup:

Wish I'd have seen this post sooner as I'd have joined in :( depression is a excuse the word "funny" thing. Can creep up on you and before you know it you can be a very different person or its something yoy know you suffer with very early on. Not a nice thing to have. I have suffered with it, so has the wife.

Best of luck Andy and the rest of you doing it. My donation is made. Cmon lads just a couple of quid from all of us, it'll all add up.
Thanks Chris for your donation and words of support. I too get depressed from time to time and its a very hard thing to explain and deal with!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!