General Biker Banter
Flatline

Re: Olympics 2016

Post by Flatline »

We are doing well in the cycling, shame it took £30m to train them 8O
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Flatline wrote:We are doing well in the cycling, shame it took £30m to train them 8O

yeh 10K a bike, bloody hell!
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Watty wrote:Will be keeping an eye on the Taekwondo as used to do it many moons ago and still have a keen interest :thumbup:
Well done to Jade Jones winning gold in the Taekwondo :clap: She also won us gold in 2012 :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Watty wrote:
Watty wrote:Will be keeping an eye on the Taekwondo as used to do it many moons ago and still have a keen interest :thumbup:
Well done to Jade Jones winning gold in the Taekwondo :clap: She also won us gold in 2012 :thumbup:
+1 on that. i am amazed that we have had winners before but never heard of them, we seem to here about Rebbeca Addlenose etc and the Dive Boy but we have some people who have won possible twice and never heard of them till this Week. Oh and loved the Girls Hockey, Hot or what?
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Watty

Post by Watty »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Watty wrote:
+1 on that. i am amazed that we have had winners before but never heard of them, we seem to here about Rebbeca Addlenose etc and the Dive Boy but we have some people who have won possible twice and never heard of them till this Week. Oh and loved the Girls Hockey, Hot or what?
Hot indeed :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

hot and some girl on girl action 8O ............. sorry did I say that outloud :oops:

anyway, here is a frightening statistic:

UK Sport and the National Lottery pump huge amounts of money into elite sport, the legacy of which is intended to be mass participation.

so Each Olympic medals costs around £4 million when UK Sport’s budget is divided across the 67 medals collected in Rio.!!!!!!!!

so how many of you have been inspired to participate in sport as a result of sitting on your butt drinking beer and watching the Olympics.

Marty - bog snorkelling?
Mac - already channelling his inner Duncan Goodhew, so I guess we will hear about him swimming in the Grain sewage estuary.
Fabio - saw him with a needle and syringe in Scotland, so he is trying to get into the Russian team to play with the big girls.
Steve97s lad Jack - outdoor gymnastics...... he tried the double backflip with a pike when he dismounted his storm on Saturday, only scored a 6.8 due to poor landing.
KevL - he is like that old showjumper with his hip replacement, except his dressage is not so good, or his riding in general :lol:
Lloydie - he has taken up pain balling, so expect him to work to a shooting and hiding behind sheep event.
Virt - he is trying to emulate Tom Dailey - wet, gay and over exposed
Ady - already has the hair to be in the womens football team, but for some reason he like to stay in the changingroom

this is just a starter, I will be back to finish the insults later
Last edited by AMCQ46 on Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMcQ
Virt

Post by Virt »

AMCQ46 wrote: Virt - he is trying to emulate Tom Dailey - wet, gay and over exposed
:Ball Kick:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Jamie - thinks he is Bradley Wiggins, but he is more like Laura Trott with a suntan, and short hair... but always crying like a big girl.
Carl - trying to get "hiding from the man" agreed as an official Olympic sport
GLSR - Golf obviously, and snoring & farting
Popkat - is Gurning a sport?
PeteL - Rhythmic Gymnastics, you know the one with the ribbon?
Bazza - looking for something in watersports (or any other fetish)
Tony.Mon - in training for one of the multi lap sports where he tells the same story every lap.
Grumpyfrog - very good at swearing and Drinking but not good at running, so needs something that can be done with out too much movement - weight lifting with chocolate bars??
Flatty - some sort of slow motion event ... like his caferacer project or musical statues [with no music]
Ziggy - more interested in his phone than real life, so he is waiting for Pokémon to become a recognised Olympic sport
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Virt wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote: Virt - he is trying to emulate Tom Dailey - wet, gay and over exposed
what????? ........ that was funny for me............ and anyway, he has better hair than you, oh and more money
AMcQ
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:
Virt wrote:
what????? ........ that was funny for me............ and anyway, he has better hair than you, oh and more money
Tom Daley you mean of course Al...

AMcQ- Ladies something or other as long as its on a Friday night
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Mac - already channelling his inner Duncan Goodhew, so I guess we will hear about him swimming in the Grain sewage estuary.

No, he'll just be going through the motions, and taking the piss.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

tony.mon wrote:Mac - already channelling his inner Duncan Goodhew, so I guess we will hear about him swimming in the Grain sewage estuary.

No, he'll just be going through the motions, and taking the piss.

that could be a gold medal winner right there........ only 70 more laps to do :D
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

AMCQ46 would obviously suit the Keirin event, chasing the pizza delivery bike for six laps. Obviously the trouble would be the poor old delusional sod would struggle to keep up with the moped on that vile heap o shite and probably slide off on the hairpin, if previous form is followed!
Maybe there will be a Simpsons character look alike event. You're be a shoe in for that dude.
:wave:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

the MoBot is back in the room :D
AMcQ
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

best laugh iv had in ages reading that you bunch of sick puppies :clap: :clap:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol: