what have you done to your "bike" today

General Biker Banter
Kev L

Re: what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by Kev L »

I feel sorry for poor Frank! He will now forever be associated with this United Colours of Breakers yard bike. Poor, poor Frank.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
spider13

Post by spider13 »

gave it a clean and sorted seat out with new cowl,also fitted new indicators

http://i645.photobucket.com/albums/uu17 ... 000005.jpg

steve
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:its like your bike is more black than micheal jackson..... :lol:
Not quite, certainly sounds better than him though!
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Kev L wrote:So ashamed of the sore, nasty looking redness that he is gradually changing the colour. What a terrible admission of the error of your choices. Have you no moral standards? Oh the humiliation, Mac, Mac ,Mac. How the mighty have fallen!
Thanks for your as always constructive comments Kev.........go *!#^ yourself! :wink:

Besides I like it & it's my bike so naghhhhh!

As the old saying goes ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'' Have you looked in the mirror lately? Apparently Kev has a face only a mother could love.I asked her & she agrees he's an ugly fecker. :wink:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

MacV2 wrote:
Kev L wrote:So ashamed of the sore, nasty looking redness that he is gradually changing the colour. What a terrible admission of the error of your choices. Have you no moral standards? Oh the humiliation, Mac, Mac ,Mac. How the mighty have fallen!
Thanks for your as always constructive comments Kev.........go *!#^ yourself! :wink:

Besides I like it & it's my bike so naghhhhh!

As the old saying goes ''Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'' Have you looked in the mirror lately? Apparently Kev has a face only a mother could love.I asked her & she agrees he's an ugly fecker. :wink:
Fell out of the ugly tree and lande in the hideous bush. Liked it so much I went back for another go!!!
:wink:
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Black fairing lowers and a black headlight surround fairing, and that would look wombles ace. :wink:

Good Job Mac :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

cybercarl wrote:Black fairing lowers and a black headlight surround fairing, and that would look ferking ace. :wink:

Good Job Mac :thumbup:

No it wouldn't, just look at yours! :lol:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Mac you is getin like dem white lads in London, innit, you is wantin to b an ethnic dog innit, you get me dog. Is it coz I is red turning black ! Boya
cliveyandrews

what have you done to your "bike" today

Post by cliveyandrews »

bsabloke wrote:Hi all, picked up bike from local shop. Exhange engine fitted. Sounds sweet, runs like a dream. Off to work on it tomorrow, hooraaay! Back on two wheels.
Richard
was that yours that Daz was swapping the motor on (black iirc)..?

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?mu2ech
=====================================================

Audi, Vide, Tace
aurantiacus tempestas es ocius

=====================================================
Z28DUNC

Post by Z28DUNC »

Well not today but just got round to posting some pics. Fitted a carbon hugger. Fitted some red anodised bolts as well but didn't take a pic. Oh and changed my taxdisc holder to a carbon and red one from the pink one the bike came with. (Simo is there something you want to tell us, pink seriously :lol: )

:beer:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

That looks really nice fella. Any plans for more mods?
:thumbup:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That is gleaming :clap: Wheres the Red bolts then? I have looked all over the pics!

Have Fun :thumbup:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Z28DUNC

Post by Z28DUNC »

Cheers, thats not even polished! Didn't remember to take a pic of the bolts but will do. Defo look good.

Exhausts next when money allows. Some nice SP Engineering Carbon stubbies, did someone say decibels! :roll: Gonna be loud'uns.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Hugger looks really good Dunc :thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
tankslappa

Post by tankslappa »

Nice looking bike (for a red one :wink: )

I didn't do anything today, I had to be sociable with the missus and a guest, but yesterday I finished installing the alarm! *taadaa*

Only one minor cockup in that an orange tagged wire looks very like a pink tagged wire under my garage lighting late at night. Lucky I spotted that before I connected everything up. I discovered a pink wire I thought I had already connected! Remove insulating tape, cut shrink wrap, unsolder joint, correct cockup.

Luckily I had metered out the alarm loom before installation so I knew what colour each pin on the plugs connected to (the colours were only on the very ends, so were removed when you cut the leads to length). Sometimes paranoia pays!

Anyway, it works perfectly, so now all I have to do is tidy up, aka apply another 12 feet of insulting tape... and work out where I want to place the alarm flashing light (which is currently on a very long wandering lead).