kev64

Re: What's annoyed you today??

Post by kev64 »

WTF ? looks like a 2 wheeled tank :lol:
makes the storm look good !!
8541Hawk

Post by 8541Hawk »

Getting ready to drop the fork cartridges back in only to find the steering head bearings are shot.... :Ball Kick:

Then having a fun filled time trying to track down a set that I don't have to wait a week or two before they show up......
Loud pipes don't save lives, knowing how to ride your bike will save your life.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

driving 20 miles to a tractor garage, only for it not to be open, then going a little further down the road to another garage, but they never had the part I needed, dam it's hard finding parts for a 50+ yr old tractor...... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

agentpineapple wrote:driving 20 miles to a tractor garage, only for it not to be open, then going a little further down the road to another garage, but they never had the part I needed, dam it's hard finding parts for a 50+ yr old tractor...... :(
What part and what tractor Marty? Few of my mates are into vintage tractors etc.
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hi mate
it's a fuel filter and rubber gasket that's sandwiched between the filter and it's housing, for a fiat 211R.
i'll post up a picture tomorrow mate..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Watty

Post by Watty »

agentpineapple wrote:hi mate
it's a fuel filter and rubber gasket that's sandwiched between the filter and it's housing, for a fiat 211R.
i'll post up a picture tomorrow mate..... :thumbup:
Ok dude :thumbup:
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

not being able to start my 60yr old tractor, it's been sitting for a year, my brother has made a rubber gasket for fuel filter, I washed out the fuel filter and re-fitted it. primed it with fuel but still nothing, it's had new heater plugs, I might loosen of the connection with the injectors just to make sure air isn't getting in the system, i'll try and get hold of a new filter, but I doubt it's that.
to joys of owning a tractor made in the late 50's... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDaz

Post by VTRDaz »

FIAT..........

Fix It Again Tomorrow. :lol:

I've got the ubiquitous Grey Fergie TEF20 diesel.

if it runs short of diesel and I've got to bleed it through, I have to bleed each pipe joint from the injector pump all the way to the injector before she'll start!!

Daz
vtrjock

Post by vtrjock »

Having to pull over to almost a standstill, because a f***wit truck decided to overtake a tractor at the tail end of a straight leading into a bend (which I was coming around). Beautiful....I waved good morning to him.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Annoyed that I had waited four months to get round to fitting the 2nd hand Hornet radiator to the CB600 I bought cheap last year as a winter hack. Particularly as the fecker leaks more than the one I took off.....and I had it booked in for an MOT tomorrow; took the day off for it, as well.
£45 down the drain.
:?
I'll try to find a new one if I can't track down a known good 2nd hand one.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
budd

Post by budd »

this annoyed me last week, took the Aprilia on it's maiden trip to the Isle of Man for the easter break only to find this sign at the top of May hill in Ramsey

The Manx Gov decided Easter week would be a good time to close the mountain section for pre TT resurfacing work Bugger!!!
To be fair I had been told it would probably be shut over Easter and I did get a couple of days before they closed it so it wasn't a total waste.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Just gone in the garage to find the bike on its side aaaaagh Snapped lever, scratched fairing and belly pan and mirror, Feck knows how but side stand can't have been down properly or something, i will check who was in there last!!! Thats really piffed me off! Normally on the Rear bike stand but i put it in backwards ready to get out early, then went out last night. It may be the daughters boyfriend as his fishing gears in there
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigtwinthing wrote:Just gone in the garage to find the bike on its side aaaaagh Snapped lever, scratched fairing and belly pan and mirror, Feck knows how but side stand can't have been down properly or something, i will check who was in there last!!! Thats really piffed me off! Normally on the Rear bike stand but i put it in backwards ready to get out early, then went out last night. It may be the daughters boyfriend as his fishing gears in there
That's Crap news BTT ! Just scratches or anything broken ? Find the culprit & tax them heavily !
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

BTT, that was a surprisingly calm post given the circumstances...... I would still be in hyperspace and the same shade of red as your bike.

Post up the list of bits and I will see what I have
AMcQ
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

got out for the first blast of the year yesterday, gentle start, then general reacquainted back to hooning about. all good.
back to the house and giving it the eye over to make sure everything is still in the right place and ive wrecked my rear tyre.... the usual bit : flat right in the middle. :oops: :P
better get that fixed.
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time