EBC or Brembo?

General Biker Banter
seb421

Re: EBC or Brembo?

Post by seb421 »

Anotherbikerbabe wrote:I got my all round Brembo pads ( they only do one type for rear) 2 compounds for front but since I don't do track days lol.. I have sintered front pads ordered, full set was only £88 all round with 10% off and FREE postage from Tim @ jjraceandrally 0843 208 2201. I actually thought that was a good price for the full set of 3. vtr.dh? not sure of his username on here, sorry Rob, told me last night he could have got them cheaper for me including shipping :wtf: :oops: But I don't think he saw my posts as he is a very very busy man! No doubt he will post something to that affect when he has time to pop in.. I think £88 all round is good esp the front ones as the front needing 2 = more wonga!
i get mine from either JJC rally or daemon tweaks, i use normal free devirey via ebay and they send them next day delivery

from ebay delivered they would be £93.70 for full set (two front one rear) off JJC rally for a firestorm so you got them from a good price :thumbup:

Enjoy your new brakes you might as well take your callipers apart and service them while your at it with new seals, very easy to do i expect callipers to be a lot more hard work, top tip when doing them is to take them off the mounts, and then pump the brakes so the pistons come nearly all the way out or else pulling the pistons will take wombles ages (somthing i learnt the hard way doesn't mention that in the Suzuki instructions lol)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VTR1000 ... 2a310a4027
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: EBC or Brembo?

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

seb421 wrote:
Anotherbikerbabe wrote:I got my all round Brembo pads ( they only do one type for rear) 2 compounds for front but since I don't do track days lol.. I have sintered front pads ordered, full set was only £88 all round with 10% off and FREE postage from Tim @ jjraceandrally 0843 208 2201. I actually thought that was a good price for the full set of 3. vtr.dh? not sure of his username on here, sorry Rob, told me last night he could have got them cheaper for me including shipping :wtf: :oops: But I don't think he saw my posts as he is a very very busy man! No doubt he will post something to that affect when he has time to pop in.. I think £88 all round is good esp the front ones as the front needing 2 = more wonga!
i get mine from either JJC rally or daemon tweaks, i use normal free devirey via ebay and they send them next day delivery

from ebay delivered they would be £93.70 for full set (two front one rear) off JJC rally for a firestorm so you got them from a good price :thumbup:

Enjoy your new brakes you might as well take your callipers apart and service them while your at it with new seals, very easy to do i expect callipers to be a lot more hard work, top tip when doing them is to take them off the mounts, and then pump the brakes so the pistons come nearly all the way out or else pulling the pistons will take ferking ages (somthing i learnt the hard way doesn't mention that in the Suzuki instructions lol) Cheers Seb, Dave said he knows about that but gave me the "yet another job" look as he'll be doing exactly that to the callipers as I don't think he's putting my wheels back on until callipers are sorted and resprayed..so all looking nice and new ..Yeah the guy on phone said because I phoned order in and was buying a full set, got a discount :clap: Also, he told me he didn't have the Firestorm ones on the ebay list, just the SP,which is why I messaged him. :thumbup:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-VTR1000 ... 2a310a4027
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!