BURNT SOME BIKES OFF TODAY!!!

General Biker Banter
bigtwinthing

Re: BURNT SOME BIKES OFF TODAY!!!

Post by bigtwinthing »

budd wrote:don't get me wrong it's a lovely car and my previous comments may have come across as a little harsh I didn't mean it to sound that way. And while the Atom is a mega fast little beast by normal stds there are plenty of cars out their more than capable of showing it a clean pair of heels.
Yep your probably right, but i like it caus its different, as close to a 4 wheel bike as you can get and cheap for the performance. I don't want it to shop, carry kids,just pure fun. I can't think of too many cars that could show it a clean pair go heals on a twisty road. My mates M3 was totally blown away he even admitted it was fast. However a Toyota Startlet thing there was also super quick. But looked like a "Fiesta" I still prefer the "lean " bit bikes offer but is is a car to make you smile. And thats whats lives about
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
budd

Post by budd »

bigtwinthing wrote:
Yep your probably right, but i like it caus its different, as close to a 4 wheel bike as you can get and cheap for the performance. I don't want it to shop, carry kids,just pure fun. I can't think of too many cars that could show it a clean pair go heals on a twisty road. My mates M3 was totally blown away he even admitted it was fast. However a Toyota Startlet thing there was also super quick. But looked like a "Fiesta" I still prefer the "lean " bit bikes offer but is is a car to make you smile. And thats whats lives about
true, and I'm pretty sure the Starlet thing you mention was a long way from std, it's amazing what people can knock up in a shed, as far as std cars your right there's not much that would keep up on the twisties and those that could are going to be mega expensive, a pal of mine as just swapped his V10 R8 for an Aventador p700 which I'm pretty sure would do the trick if you were prepared to throw it down a country road but you'd need to be brave because it's surprising how big it is.
I've now gone all European and bought a KTM Superduke GT and Aprilia RSV1000R :D ,
Storm is now gone :cry: .
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

budd wrote:
bigtwinthing wrote:
true, and I'm pretty sure the Starlet thing you mention was a long way from std, it's amazing what people can knock up in a shed, as far as std cars your right there's not much that would keep up on the twisties and those that could are going to be mega expensive, a pal of mine as just swapped his V10 R8 for an Aventador p700 which I'm pretty sure would do the trick if you were prepared to throw it down a country road but you'd need to be brave because it's surprising how big it is.
and how dear it is, are they more than £44k i think so. they do look good though. :lol: i did consider servicing costs too. the Atoms really reasonable too. nuff said i just love it.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!